Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

unconventional approach to cycling?

IronKop77

Has anyone tried any cycles like numbers 3,7 or 9 at http://www.anabolicreview.com/cycles.php
they seem kinda non traditional to me constantly changing the drug every 3 weeks seems a bit extreme.
Half of the AS used dont even kick in until week 3 and in the sample cycles there they are discontueing them that early. Reminds me of several short 3-4 weeks cycles lumped into one big one.
Also check out cycle 9 you take a drug then discontinue it only to hit it back up again 3 weeks later. Anyone klnow the theory behind this? Wouldnt this just cause your values to fluctuate a whole lot. Maybe it has to do with the receptor cleansing theory, that in those few weeks the receptors clear out and are ready to be hit up again thus better gains???

Just curious if any vets out there have tried this kinda of cycle theory and if so what kind of results did you see.

i remember an ifbb pro saying in a chat that he switches compounds every 4 weeks. there is probably no science behind this but personal experience. actually, there can't be any science behind it because we don't even know fully how a single steroid grows muscle mass. and we know even less how switching compounds works in the body. there is much more to steroids then just the androgen receptor. and because steroids are stigmatized by the public and even the medical community there is no scientific advancement forseeable in the near future. So you will have to try it for yourself.

regarding the "kicking in" thing, all synthetic steroids are derivatives of testosterone, therefore a great deal of their actions are the same. so when you withdraw deca and add tren there will still be a cumulative effect; "kicking in" ist just another term for "target blood levels reached", so as long you have any anabolic steroid in the bloodstream it should "kick" ;)

I think those cycles look horrible. I wouldn't ever do anything like that. I prefer a much more straightforward approach.

THEM KIND OF CYCLES WERE alot more popular in the 90's i think. alot of people pyramided gear and all sorts of shit weve learned just dont work.

somone should come up with a website full of different kinds of modern day stacks.

Yea they dont seem to be very effective theories to me either.

Does anyone even know if different steroids have different receptor proteins. I know htat they all have different effects but Im thinking they attach to the same receptor protein????? Since they all try to mimic testosterone or actually are testosterone im not sure. I understand that all steroids are hydrophobic therefore they pass right thru the cell membrane and attach to a specific protein in the cytosol to be able to go thru the nuclear envelope to the nucleous to innitiate replication of RNA and acting as a transcription factor.
Does anyone know if different steroids act as a different transcription factor? Im guessing yes since they all have slightly different effects.

those cycles are retarded. you don't even give enough time for the AS levels in your body to peak before you switch to something new.

Top Bottom