Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Un-banned Prohormones???

wcjcMr.O

Plat Hero
Platinum
i know of the three that just recently was banned but im having a hard time finding PH's that are NOT banned. im talking real PH's like the Beast and Diesel(recently just stocked up on some by the way. lol) i know these are technically "steroids" but anyway im just trying to compile a list of products out there that ACTUALLY WORK that people have tried or not so i can sift through the information on them to figure out what else i want to stock up on while its still UN-BANNED. i dont know how comfortable everyone will be with this since we all dont know who goes over these threads and dont want to draw too much attention to a certain product as that would most likely make it banned sooner. but if ur not comfortable with it just please send me a PM of a product you like that is still legal. i think i read ALL derivitives of TEST and DHT are to be banned but please correct me if im wrong. so what else does that leave us with here? again just trying to get a list of Ph's that arent banned yet that work??? thanks guys

interesting. i wonder why beast isnt banned yet. the compound has had alot of attention for some time now. i thought Epistane products were getting banned as well. hmmmm. i wanted to get some helladrol before the first because i was thinking they wouldnt be selling it after the end of december but i think i might have to stock up on some of that as well. funny how tren is banned yet beast isnt. im sure it will be next on the chopping block tho.

yes yes i know this, i said it in the original post. however even tho they are steroids not all are banned yet. i know of a few that are still legal and just trying to find any additional ones that i might want to stock up on while we still can.

If Superdrol is banned soon, then what the hell am I supposed to talk about on here? Those bastards banned my beloved Forged Lean Mass...

Top Bottom