Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Umm...IS this an ABSCESS??

bSTAT

Ok, last week, i hit tren in my left delt....just 75mg, and right after i hit, i got a knot in my delt. I figured it was pretty normal, doesnt happen all the time, but sometimes i get a little knot after i hit, and i can just rub it out, it might take a few days to go away.....BUT....its been a WEEK and its still there!

its much smaller, about the size of a nickle, but, its kinda worrying me. It doesnt hurt, never really did, and its not discolored. I dont have a fever, or chills, so im not sure what to do. I started taken 1 250mg Dynabac (antibiotic) every day for the past 3 days, but no real luck. I have also been massaging it with a warm towel once a day for 5-10 minutes.

SHould i go to the doc, or just give it some more time? its greatly reduced in size, but, i just want it to go away for good. Any suggestions? Thanx everyone!

not a doc- but if it is reducing is size and doesnt hurt or feel warm or doesnt appear infected, maybe give is few more days. It is always safest to havea doc check it out though- anyone else?

i injected b12 in my left delt and bled quit a bit from it. I guess I nicked a vein going in. Anyhow, a nice little bump appeared shortly after. I squeezed the crap out of it forcing the blood to ooze out and the bump went away. but that's my story.. but i agree with shawnerk, if it's not hot, getting any larger, take some tylenol or ibuprofen (1000mgs of tyle) or 800mgs of ibu per recommed hours of usage for the inflamation and don't sweat it..

but..

if it gets worse get yer hiney to the doc..

funny, i used to get those every time i injected fina into my delt. always got like a "big bubble"... never did anything about it and everything turned out fine... i wouldnt worry unless it shows signs of infection.

thanx guys, i didnt think about taking the tylenol, thats a good idea. I will try that. IF it was infected, it would hurt right?

bSTAT said:
thanx guys, i didnt think about taking the tylenol, thats a good idea. I will try that. IF it was infected, it would hurt right?

usually infections become reddish or purpleish, sometimes become sensitive to the touch or warm to the touch.

infections should be taken care of IMMEDIATELY.

Top Bottom