Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Umbrella SARMS Shred Log with Dylan Gemelli!

New updates for everyone...

Strength is continuing to go up in a major way... I always switch my days of lifts after 4-6 weeks so I have now changed to this split

Same amount of cardio per day...

Monday - Chest, Traps, Biceps
Tuesday - Shoulders and Back
Wednesday - Biceps and Triceps
Thursday - Chest and Traps
Friday - Shoulders, Back and Triceps

My workouts have been extremely on point... My toe is still a major issue on my runs and even with a fresh cortisone shot, its still becoming a bigger pain so I have been incorporating more elliptical and scaling the running back a bit which is honestly necessary as I approach 40 years old as it is... It is a lot of wear and tear over so many years but I am so extremely happy with the progress... Rad140 is a beast and you can really see the work of the s4 and acp-105 combination on muscle hardening and vascularity and of course the leaning with gw... Here are some new updated pics... I do feel there is continuous positive changes occurring each day... THANK YOU TO EVERYONE FOR THE CONTINUOUS SUPPORT!!

[FONT=&quot]I just wanted to provide everyone with a 45 day picture update from my current Umbrella Labs Cycle... [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]My height is 6'1[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Starting weight was 167[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Currently between 177 and 178 and body fat has essentially stayed the same[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]So far, this has been one of, if not the very best SARMS stacks I have ever ran... [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Here are the updated pics [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Looking really good Dylan

Dylan has amazing gains in a short time