Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Umbrella SARMS Shred Log with Dylan Gemelli!

[FONT=&quot]You are a constant inspiration for us all sir! Great work and it is an honor to follow along! [/FONT]

Even more progress being made and it is happening daily... Just wanted to share some more pictures from today

[FONT=&quot]I have feeling really really good about where things are going... My strength is continuously going up as is my motivation... The more results I see, the hunger for more is there... Its a constant addiction and desire to make more and more progress... I am in a great place in terms of mentally on my lifts, workouts etc... I have seen an even more significant increase in all lifts this week and you can see the changes below in my 30 days picture change... Obviously the part on the left is where I am now and on the right is where I was only 30 days ago... It is obviously a significant change and I am just getting going! Every day is a day I take advantage of and try to get the absolute most out of what I am doing! Thank you to everyone for the constant support! [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I just wanted to thank everyone once again for the continuous words of encouragement and support... Here are pics from Friday as I finished up my first month on cycle... I am beyond pleased with the current results but realize I have a very long way to go! [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

great look, getting bigger

Dylan you are good looking and very strong muscle base, the progress is amazing.

Top Bottom