Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Umbrella SARMS Shred Log with Dylan Gemelli!

I had a really good week in the gym this week... I am sure in every possible spot because I just have not been lifting in this range for quite some time in terms of range... Meaning I have been doing hypertrophy training this week where my lifts are 8-10 reps at 80-85% of my max, where for the longest time now I have really scaled back and been doing high reps with lower weight for probably over a year now just due to time, stress, etc... I am just unhappy with the way ive let stresses and other issues get in my way in the gym... My cardio has been the same in terms of amounts but even at that, there has just been mental blocks on everything for so long... I am really trying to get my head in a better place and get back on the track I was on for so many years... My diet has always stayed very strict but once again, just lacking in many areas...

My strength is nowhere near where it has been but i could already feel differences this week and my assumption is that was the s4 and acp which tend to kick much quicker with their shorter half lives and I definitely can tell the GW is working well on my runs, just due to the more ease in the run... I feel things are off to a great start now it is a matter of pushing through daily mental stresses that have plagued me for some time now... Thank you again to everyone for the support!

The strength will come back quickly

I can’t wait to see the progress man. I k ow with your attention to detail you will do great.

[FONT=&quot]Today went extremely well... I finally started to get the feeling I liked what I saw in the mirror again, or at least felt better, just looking healthier and yet with a very long way to go, I can already see the changes, especially in my shoulders, which tend to show very quickly for me. I felt extremely strong today and already went up 15 lbs. on my bench press from last week. I am sure I will make progress very quick at first from just being off heavier lifting now for some time and having lost so much size, which I obviously don't have to lose to begin with. I repped out 205 x 10, which is obviously quite weak but last week I was only at 190 x 10... For me, anything under 225 x 10 is just not acceptable... So hopefully soon I will be in that range... I can see great vascularity as well, which is something I have always loved about SARMS in general. They tend to really show on the vascularity side of things for me and that is once again holding true... I really love this poly-cell formula with Umbrella... it makes things much more pleasant... Everyone knows the taste is one of the only complaints in general and having that eliminated is extremely nice, not to mention the other benefits that come along with the formula... I have a write up on the forum going into detail about the formula so I would definitely recommend checking that out... I am really looking forward to more and more progress and will continue to update as much as possible... ACP has really seemed to be a great addition to this as well, and being it is a newer sarm, it s really nice to incorporate it here! Here are a few pics from today... [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]You look great! Keep continuing to provide us these updates sir! They are encouraging and a just a great read and follow! [/FONT]

Top Bottom