Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Umbrella SARMS Shred Log with Dylan Gemelli!

I had a really good week in the gym this week... I am sure in every possible spot because I just have not been lifting in this range for quite some time in terms of range... Meaning I have been doing hypertrophy training this week where my lifts are 8-10 reps at 80-85% of my max, where for the longest time now I have really scaled back and been doing high reps with lower weight for probably over a year now just due to time, stress, etc... I am just unhappy with the way ive let stresses and other issues get in my way in the gym... My cardio has been the same in terms of amounts but even at that, there has just been mental blocks on everything for so long... I am really trying to get my head in a better place and get back on the track I was on for so many years... My diet has always stayed very strict but once again, just lacking in many areas...

My strength is nowhere near where it has been but i could already feel differences this week and my assumption is that was the s4 and acp which tend to kick much quicker with their shorter half lives and I definitely can tell the GW is working well on my runs, just due to the more ease in the run... I feel things are off to a great start now it is a matter of pushing through daily mental stresses that have plagued me for some time now... Thank you again to everyone for the support!

Your logs are always epic sir! You look great and I am very much looking forward to your updates and seeing your progress throughout this cycle!

You know I am following along brother. Over the years I have found your logs to be very inspirational and can really help me get to the next level as I watch you work!

umbrella labs has my support Dylan

Top Bottom