Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Umbrella Labs Touchdown!!

Fella Finn

[FONT=&quot]This has thus far been my best experience with any Sarms or Research Company. The ease of ordering is excellent. As we know, many research sites have a lot of trouble with their order processing but this was seamless. The shipping speed was extremely fast and was shipped within a day of me ordering. As you can see, these are just beautifully made products, which you can tell come from a facility of some kind, not a kitchen. Another thing I love about these is the poly-cell suspension. I am not fully educated on it but from what I have gathered thus far, it is a tasteless solution, that allows for sublingual consumption, which will enhance the absorption process to the highest degree. I have ordered ACP-105, GW-0742 and MK-2866. I have not used ACP or the newest form of GW so this will be a fun one for me. I will be starting in a few weeks but wanted to get these in hand now! [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]TOUCHDOWN![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Absolutely beautiful! The poly cell is so nice! I am putting my log up today as well so this is going to be so damn awesome! [/FONT]

umbrella labs looking hot and clean

umbrella labs sarms #1

Quadsweep - the biggest quads on the forum, period

This has thus far been my best experience with any Sarms or Research Company. The ease of ordering is excellent. As we know, many research sites have a lot of trouble with their order processing but this was seamless. The shipping speed was extremely fast and was shipped within a day of me ordering. As you can see, these are just beautifully made products, which you can tell come from a facility of some kind, not a kitchen. Another thing I love about these is the poly-cell suspension. I am not fully educated on it but from what I have gathered thus far, it is a tasteless solution, that allows for sublingual consumption, which will enhance the absorption process to the highest degree. I have ordered ACP-105, GW-0742 and MK-2866. I have not used ACP or the newest form of GW so this will be a fun one for me. I will be starting in a few weeks but wanted to get these in hand now!

TOUCHDOWN!

bro they ship fasts!

Top Bottom