Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Umbrella Labs Sarms and Peptides Loggers Needed!!

dylangemelli

Umbrella Labs Sarms and Peptides is looking for QUALITY loggers to test out their products on test animals and to keep DETAILED and INFORMATIVE logs. I will be helping them select their loggers... I have seen great logs in the past and flakey logs... I am going to be a little bit tougher on the loggers selected... If you are not a very active member or a newer logger, unfortunately I will not be able to give my okay to them on selecting you. Some people, unfortunately take advantage of getting free products...

Check out https://umbrellalabs.is/

They are offering 2-3 products to people to log for 8 weeks... You can reply to this thread or send me a PM with interest... Remember, this is all for research purposes and simply to help others learn about effects and benefits of these products

This is a huge opportunity as I have never seen a company or products that are this professionally done with this kind of quality and care. DO NOT miss out on this opportunity!!

I’m gonna have to get some peptides for my shoulder. I will definitely be trying them out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Dylan.

I’m up for logging an 8 week cycle. Let me know what might be available. I’m training lean bulk at the moment but am flexible.

Thanx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like umbrella they seem legit. I'll log in 8 weeks.

[FONT=&quot]I am very familiar about Umbrella and it would be an honor for myself or anyone to do a log for them. They are top level and extremely well respected! [/FONT]

Top Bottom