Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ultimate Warrior Speaks About Steroid Use

wwebound4life

I dont know, you think he's full of shit about not being on anymore???

Comparing the Ultimate Warrior to a training video I seen of his from the early 90's, he does look much smaller than he did in his prime. However, I do not believe for a second he did not take steroids after 1991. In his last run back in 1998, he looked as big as he was in his prime as the WWF champion.

I also seen Warrior speaking as if he was very pro-steroids when interviewed on the news last year giving the impression as if he's open to re-use if necessary, especially seeing he is making his huge in-ring return in Spain.

Here is his full training video posted last week

http://youtube.com/watch?v=VHJmcPp_fpg

Warrior on steroids playing a part in Chris Benoit's death

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hCM-yAi2SWU

He is jacked for nearly 50. I am sure he is on some form of doc prescribed TRT or HRT.

Is his return bout against The Iron Sheik?

It's not a performance enhancing drug if its a hormone replacement by a doctor, is it? heheheh He is full of it.

SouthernLord said:
He is jacked for nearly 50. I am sure he is on some form of doc prescribed TRT or HRT.

+1
Therefore he has not lied when he says he hasn't used any "illegal" performance enhancing drugs

Big_BK said:
It's not a performance enhancing drug if its a hormone replacement by a doctor, is it? heheheh He is full of it.

He's natural. Testosterone is a natural hormone even when you inject 1000 mgs a week.

If he needs to lie about his use to make a living... He wouldn't be the first...

Of course he says that, and because most people are clueless, they'll believe him. Still, he has had to bust his ass to be in shape like that regardless of what he takes.

Top Bottom