Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ultimate strength cycle

glennjohns

[FONT=&quot]I'm looking for some help in critiquing a first time strength cycle. I'm 42 yo powerlifter, 5'10", 180 about 9% bodyft. Want to gain 20-25 lbs and add some serious strength. Have this in mind:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Wks 1-12 - 500 mg test enthanate[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Wks 1-4 - 25 mg Dianabol[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Wks 8-12- 40 mg of Anavar[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Wks 1-12- 20 mg nolva ed[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Wks 1-12- .25 mg of arimidex every 3rd day or as needed[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Clomid at end of cycle-Start one wk after with 300 mg day 1, 2-7 100 mg, 7-21- 50 mg.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I have only done couple of cycles of anavar for strength but gained about 7lbs. each time. Eventually lost the weight but kept most of the strength which is why I threw it in at the end. Advice is welcomed. Thanks in advance.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Start by stop thinking of ultimate. No such thing. I could prescribe a cycle that was perfect for you and then you could fuck it by training like a pussy and eating less. No one here can know how well you'd respond to X or Y, if you train well or don't and so on.You won't add 20+ lbs (5 is great and 10 would be amazing).

In fact I'd stick with the var given how well you've done.

i think this cycle is fine. however your expectations are absurd. why would you want to gain 25 pounds and blow up? you are super lean at 8% body fat. why fuck that up and put your body into an insulin resistant mode and get fatter?

makes no sense.

You need to be realistic about your weight expectations. You might gain a ton of water weight on that cycle, but you will lose it after. Five pounds of quality muscle gains would be a much better high expectation.

Top Bottom