Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The ultimate lean mass cycle , A.K.A. = crazy ripped to the bones cycle .

VictorBR

After 2 years researching I have come to the conclusion that this is the perfect cycle for someone who wants to look bad ass . You are going to grow , A LOT , but at the same time you are going to get lean and lean and ripped like a mofo .

This is my dream cycle :) I wish I could afford it . LOL . I am waiting and waiting to see if I can buy all this shit and start it but since money has been tight the last months , I am feeling a lil bit tired of waiting and I think I will just load up on the sust , dbol and EQ . ( those are cheap here )

ok , if you can afford it , go for it NOW :

week 1-18 - HGH ( humatrope , lilly , Brazil ) 3-4 IU ED
week 1-12 - Primo ( schering , Turkey ) - 500 mg / week
week 1-12 - EQ ( BD , China ) - 450 mg / week
week 1-6 - Turanabol ( BD , China )- 60 mg ED
week 6-12 - winny ( zambon , spain ) 50 mg ED
week 12-18- Tren acetate ( BD , China ) 150 mg EOD
week 12-18 - Var ( BD , China ) 40 mg ED
week 12-18 - Masteron ( BD , China ) 150 mg EOD
week 12-18 - Proviron ( schering , Brazil )- 50 mg ED

Those are the brands I would use , feel free to pick your own .

There is no need to use nolva or a-dex or femara or aromasin . You only need liver protectors ALL OF THEM, and dostinex when using tren in the last 6 weeks .

I am sure this cycle would put me where I want , looks and strenght wise. But I need US$ 3.500 to buy all this shit , and that equals R$ 11.000.

Doesn anyone wants to be my sponsor , and buy me all that stuff ? LOL

Maybe , Maybe , someday ... LOL .

Victor

what is the BD brand you are refering to ? only BD i know of comes out of thailand. (god help those tsunami vicitims)
titan.. "the jacked dwarf" as one of you guys called me a while back...

VictorBR said:
After 2 years researching I have come to the conclusion that this is the perfect cycle for someone who wants to look bad ass . You are going to grow , A LOT , but at the same time you are going to get lean and lean and ripped like a mofo .

This is my dream cycle :) I wish I could afford it . LOL . I am waiting and waiting to see if I can buy all this shit and start it but since money has been tight the last months , I am feeling a lil bit tired of waiting and I think I will just load up on the sust , dbol and EQ . ( those are cheap here )

ok , if you can afford it , go for it NOW :

week 1-18 - HGH ( humatrope , lilly , Brazil ) 3-4 IU ED
week 1-12 - Primo ( schering , Turkey ) - 500 mg / week
week 1-12 - EQ ( BD , China ) - 450 mg / week
week 1-6 - Turanabol ( BD , China )- 60 mg ED
week 6-12 - winny ( zambon , spain ) 50 mg ED
week 12-18- Tren acetate ( BD , China ) 150 mg EOD
week 12-18 - Var ( BD , China ) 40 mg ED
week 12-18 - Masteron ( BD , China ) 150 mg EOD
week 12-18 - Proviron ( schering , Brazil )- 50 mg ED

Those are the brands I would use , feel free to pick your own .

There is no need to use nolva or a-dex or femara or aromasin . You only need liver protectors ALL OF THEM, and dostinex when using tren in the last 6 weeks .

I am sure this cycle would put me where I want , looks and strenght wise. But I need US$ 3.500 to buy all this shit , and that equals R$ 11.000.

Doesn anyone wants to be my sponsor , and buy me all that stuff ? LOL

Maybe , Maybe , someday ... LOL .

Victor

Not bad Victor bro. But I would rather do it differently. If this was me, and I had balls to run a crazier cycle, I would do it differently. Say hypothetically, you wanted to get big AND ripped in an 18 wk cycle, i would dedicate the first half of the cycle to PURE mass. Then the second phase, I would switch up teh compounds, trade out the androgens, and shed some water. I would also use a lot of faster acting gear so the cycle starts asap. I would use NPP for the first half, then tren for the second half. Remember the first half is to build mass, then the second part .. to harden the shit out of it and ditch the water. Think of something like this. I would use test as a base, but lower the dose to come off. And keep it simple too.

Wk1-9
NPP: 700mg/wk
Sust: 1gram/wk
Dbol: 60mg/day

Wk9-18
Tren Ace: 700mg/wk
Sust: 500mg/wl
Winny: 50mg/day

Wk18-21
Anavar: 50mg/day

PCT.

The way I see it.. the first 9 wks nothing will add muscle better than the classic stack of test/nandrolone/dbol. The second phase, the test dosage drops, and tren and winny come in for some hardening. If you wanted to give your liver a break, you could also substitute the winny for Primo. There are obviously some things to think about with this cycle, but its not that crazy. Many people here use more than this. But I think that a lot of people get way to fancy. No matter how fancy you get. Nothing will build muscle better than test/deca/dbol. And no matter how fancy you get, nothing will harden and lean gain like tren will.

A cycle that I am planning on seriously running (not until late this summer), and ya, like you ... if I can ever afford it, ..lol. Is a decent run with primo. Here is my proposed somewhat "dream" cycle.

Wk1-8
Primo: 1gram/wk
Sust: 500mg/wk
Dbol: 50mg/day

Wk8-16
Sust: 250mg/wk
Oxandrolone: 50mg/day

Very simple, and not to crazy at all, but want to give primo a try with dbol, the arnold combo for mass, then just change to anavar, and lower the test shed some water and harden a bit. Like I said, its nothing crazy, but something I just want to try. Cause I know I am fine with these drugs, and these dosages. Any higher on the dbol and sust, and I know I will run into problems. This seems to be a bit of a threshold for me where sides start to happen. I am game for this .. just really wondering how 1 gram of primo would be on my hair? But ya .. 1gram of primo for 16 weeks is 160amps of primo! lol. I would basically have to be "someones" BITCH to afford that .. but we will see.

Mavy

an 18 week cycle would be hard to recover from.
No not really...also...you will retain better gains from a 18 week cycle. I did 20 weeks of Test and the gains were nice...My body had time to adapt to the new mass and kept it. Recovery was easier than a 12 week Test/EQ/Var cycle that I had run before it.

Mavy said:
Not bad Victor bro. But I would rather do it differently. If this was me, and I had balls to run a crazier cycle, I would do it differently. Say hypothetically, you wanted to get big AND ripped in an 18 wk cycle, i would dedicate the first half of the cycle to PURE mass. Then the second phase, I would switch up teh compounds, trade out the androgens, and shed some water. I would also use a lot of faster acting gear so the cycle starts asap. I would use NPP for the first half, then tren for the second half. Remember the first half is to build mass, then the second part .. to harden the shit out of it and ditch the water. Think of something like this. I would use test as a base, but lower the dose to come off. And keep it simple too.

Wk1-9
NPP: 700mg/wk
Sust: 1gram/wk
Dbol: 60mg/day

Wk9-18
Tren Ace: 700mg/wk
Sust: 500mg/wl
Winny: 50mg/day

Wk18-21
Anavar: 50mg/day

PCT.

The way I see it.. the first 9 wks nothing will add muscle better than the classic stack of test/nandrolone/dbol. The second phase, the test dosage drops, and tren and winny come in for some hardening. If you wanted to give your liver a break, you could also substitute the winny for Primo. There are obviously some things to think about with this cycle, but its not that crazy. Many people here use more than this. But I think that a lot of people get way to fancy. No matter how fancy you get. Nothing will build muscle better than test/deca/dbol. And no matter how fancy you get, nothing will harden and lean gain like tren will.

A cycle that I am planning on seriously running (not until late this summer), and ya, like you ... if I can ever afford it, ..lol. Is a decent run with primo. Here is my proposed somewhat "dream" cycle.

Wk1-8
Sust: 500mg/wk
Dbol: 50mg/day

Wk8-16
Sust: 250mg/wk
Oxandrolone: 50mg/day

Very simple, and not to crazy at all, but want to give primo a try with dbol, the arnold combo for mass, then just change to anavar, and lower the test shed some water and harden a bit. Like I said, its nothing crazy, but something I just want to try. Cause I know I am fine with these drugs, and these dosages. Any higher on the dbol and sust, and I know I will run into problems. This seems to be a bit of a threshold for me where sides start to happen. I am game for this .. just really wondering how 1 gram of primo would be on my hair? But ya .. 1gram of primo for 16 weeks is 160amps of primo! lol. I would basically have to be "someones" BITCH to afford that .. but we will see.

Mavy

Sup Mavy ..

LOL @ 160 primos ! LOL that would be really expensive LOL ..

About the cycle , I feel you on the test , deca and dbol stack . It should give great muscle , but I am very prone to gyno so I think I will stay away from the test and the DBOL for now ... I am avoiding drugs that can easily converto to estrogen ... about the NPP ...never used it but not a fan , it seems like a complicated drug ...I don't want to risk all the progesterone sides ...

I will use the first 6 weeks to build mass , eating 3500 cals , no cardio and using T-bol , Eq and Primo . Then after week 6 I will drop the cals , start the cardio and drop the T-bol and ADD the winny . Then after week 12 - the crazy combo - tren , var , masteron , proviron ...

It is basically week 1-6 - BULK . then week 6-18 - CUT .

About your dream cycle , looks really good for someone that doesn't have a problem with estrogen like me ;) , if you are not prone to estrogen , I think you can blow up with that cycle !

Also my cycle have compounds that doesnt shut you down that hard except for the TREN . Recovery from EQ , Primo , winny , var etc ... is really not a problem ....

If I use NPP , TEST and TREN in the same cycle ( 3 compounds that can shut you down HARD ) , a big 18 weeker , I might never again be the same when it comes to my mojo ... and that would suck ;)

Victor

LVTitan said:
what is the BD brand you are refering to ? only BD i know of comes out of thailand. (god help those tsunami vicitims)
titan.. "the jacked dwarf" as one of you guys called me a while back...

>> Yeah my bad British Dragon is from Thailand ..not China ..my bad

Victor

Top Bottom