Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Ultimate Diet to Get Ripped while Maintaing Muscle.

Tha One CrumCake

I already typed this in some thread in tha Anabolic Forum, And i figured someone might benefit from it here.

This is a Strict Diet for 8 weeks. No CHEAT days, None. 56 days Straight. If you can't deal with it, then this isn't for you. If you can hang, The results will be Phenomenal.

This is a Diet for someone who is in Shape, but just needs to lose those LAST few pounds of Stubborn fat.

This diet will work ESPECIALLY for those with excess Fat in the lower abs, thighs, lower back area.

Diet Guidelines:

Avoid All starches, You don't need them if your goal is to get down to 4-7 fucking Percent BodyFat.

1. Eat Tons of Green Veggies (Fiber)

2. Eat Lots of Healthy Fats ex. Steak, Flax Oil, E.v. OliveOil, Salmon, Fish Oils, etc. (Energy)

3. Eat TONS of Protein (Preserve Muscles)

4. DRINK 1 1/2 gallons of H20 a day AT LEAST.

Avoid ALL fruit drinks, Juices, rice, breads.

Eat carbos ONLY after a grueling Glycogen depleting workout.

You will have Tons of energy from the Healthy Fats,
Good digestion from the Fiber,
and great Muscle Hardness and Protection from the Protein.

Healthy Fats = Energy
Protein = Muscle Hardness, Muscle Protection
Fiber = Digestion, and various other health Benefits.

Healthy Fats, Lots of Fiber, And TONS of Protein. That's the key.

Not only will you DROP bodyfat while maintaing Muscle, but you will ALSO have an abundance of energy and your skin (complexion) will be looking great as well.

Example of a Day...

1. 3 servings of Whey/ 1 tablespoon of Flax Oil
2. 8 - 10oz London Broil Steak (Extra Lean)/ 1-2 cups Green Veggies.
3. Grilled Salmon/ 1-2 cups Green Veggies.
4. 3 servings of Whey/ 1 tablespoon of Flax Oil
5. 2 Cans of Tuna/ Chopped Onions/Celery/ 1 tablespoon of Safflower Mayonaise.
6. (Post Workout) MRP or 2 servings of Whey/10oz Orange Juice.
7. 8-10oz Extra Lean Steak/ 2 cups Veggies.

Breaks Down to About:
Protein 1.5 - 2 grams per lb of Bodyweight
Fat .5 - .75grams per lb of Bodyweight
Carbs (only post workout) 30-50 grams
Fiber in the form of Green Veggies - As much as Possible.

Supplements:

Do NOT take ANY FAT BURNERS...why? They will Surpress your appetite TOO much, You need to eat every 2 hours. If you take a fat burner you won't be up to it.

1 Multivitamin
Extra Zinc 30 - 50mgs
Fish Oil Caps
Flax Oil Liquid
200mcg Selenium
800mgs Folic Acid
800iu Vitamin E
2grams Vitamin C

WORKOUTS:

Staying ACTIVE!! is the KEY. ALWAYSSSS stay Active.

Lift 4 times a Week. Alternate Between Heavy Low Rep workouts, and High repetition Moderate Weight Workouts.

Cardio, 4-7 days a week, Alernate Between 20 min High Intensity (Jump Ropes, Sprints) and Low intensity for 45min - 1hour (Walking, Light Jogging, Jumping Jacks (lol) )

This DIET is NOT easy by Anymeans, It takes proper planning a day ahead of time. (You have to have the Steaks/ Veggies/ Chicken/ Salmon, Thawed out Before cooking them, Put stuff in Tupper Ware..you Just have to be Prepared.)
Be prepared to Go through at LEAST 1lb of lean Steak a day, and 10 servings of Whey Powder a day and TONS of Green Veggies a day. Be prepared to be going grocery shopping at least twice a week.

Like I said ths diet is not easy, But oh well, No one said this game is Easy.

But Remember if you can stick through it for 8 Grueling weeks, You'll be Satified at the End with your Amazing Results.

Good Luck.

p.s. NEVER mix Fat and Carbs at the Same meal.

Peace,

Crumcake.

Last edited:
BUMP..

Pretty good post I guess bro. Although I think your leptin levels would completely drop on this sort of diet.

:cool::cool:

diamonddiceclay said:
red meat should not be in there-chicken,turkey or fish is better for cutting

8oz of Extra Lean Steak contains 7-16 grams of fat depending on the cut. It is extremely nutritious with tons of Healthy Fats including CLA.

Dice, You have to remember, you will NOT be eating any startches on this diet, so the Fat from the steak will be used for energy, because you will be active. Chicken or Turkey would be too low in calories and not nearly as nutritious.

Extra Lean Steak is the way to go.

If you where on a BodyForLife type program, then ya go with the chicken or Turkey, but not on this plan.

Re: Re: The Ultimate Diet to Get Ripped while Maintaing Muscle.

Blackalpha said:
Great post but I give you karma just for saying this:p.s. NEVER mix Fat and Carbs at the Same meal.

i must agree :D

awsome post!

Well see what happens bro.. great post but I dont understand why fat-burners are so horrible. If used correctly I dont think there is anything wrong with them. Can be an excellent tool to aid in fat-loss if theyre not abused.

MonStar1023 said:
Well see what happens bro.. great post but I dont understand why fat-burners are so horrible. If used correctly I dont think there is anything wrong with them. Can be an excellent tool to aid in fat-loss if theyre not abused.

Monstar you're right, fat burners are a valuable tool and they can help you achieve awesome fat loss. Some of the fat loss is achieved through Thermogenics (actually burning fat), but 90% of it is through the suppression of appetite.

For people who have never lifted weights before, and are just starting on a fat loss program, they will use fat burners and lose Tons of fat...and more muscle. Why? Because they don't eat Enough.

Remember Although this program can be used by super overweight people, it's meant for Bodybuilders or people who lift weights that need to lose only those Last few pounds of Stubborn bodyfat.

And to do that....you Must eat...FREQUENTLY. Maybe fat burners don't supress Monstars appetite as much, but for an overwhelming majority of people, fat burns will supress appetite too damn much. Instead of 7 meals, you will most likely only get 4 meals.

This indirectly will lead to other negatives. Such as, since you didn't eat all of your meals on time, you then see how you came off of your intended program, you then might start to psych yourself out by thinking you've already messed up. This might then lead you to say "screw tha rest of today, i'll start over tommarow"....Which is the WORST thing anyone can do. (Shit man, i do this All tha time.)

Bottom line is even though fat burners do work.

You will burn 70 times more fat by Eating those protein rich meals Every two hours and staying on your intended plan for fatloss.

Top Bottom