Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Ultimate Diet to Get Ripped while Maintaing Muscle.

missyd143 said:
hey crumb ..thanks for being rude but i was just askin a simple ? about losing muscle while doing cardio...do u take nething b4 it? and wont too much protein turn to glucose just like carbs? and also wut kind of cardio HIIT or low 1st thing in the morning?

thanks ,,,be kInd

Take some Glutamine and Bcaa's (3grams of each), Prior to doing cardio if you are worried. You will be eating about 2 grams of protein per lb of bodyweight, so dont' worry about losing muscle.

This is NOT A KETO diet so even if the protein were to turn into glucose, don't sweat it, you will lose tons of fat.

Tha type of cardio doesn't really matter, just as long as you DO IT.

p.s. I'm sorry AMAF, i wasn't trying to be rude to you bro. I don't know where you got that from :confused:

.... :D

:angel:

Peace :bday:

what effect does alcohol have on this diet? do a few beers a week make much difference? i know that alcohol isn't the greatest beverage in the world and i most certainly do not drink everyday, however, i do have a beer a week or every two weeks. and coming up is my best friend's 21st birthday so we are gonna get loaded, unless i drive, then he will get loaded. but would having the occasional drink cause detrimental damage to the diet?
~p~

uNOwho said:
what effect does alcohol have on this diet? do a few beers a week make much difference? i know that alcohol isn't the greatest beverage in the world and i most certainly do not drink everyday, however, i do have a beer a week or every two weeks. and coming up is my best friend's 21st birthday so we are gonna get loaded, unless i drive, then he will get loaded. but would having the occasional drink cause detrimental damage to the diet?
~p~

Bro, This Diet is only 8 weeks long, 12 if you have more than 12-14% Bodyfat.

I'm pretty sure if you have tha motivation, you won't be needing to get a psuedo-Endorphin rush from Alcohol.

My advice to you would be - Drive to the party.

If you were to Have a beer, don't Skull Fuck yourself over it, it's not tha end of tha world. But try to Not drink anything for these 8 weeks.

Peace.

i don't ever skull fuck myself unless i drink to oblivion and give myself a killer hangover...haven't done that often, can't stand the fuckers. i usually drink till i feel buzzed then stop, no more or i'll regret it. but if a beer every now and again is not gonna set me back farther than intended then i'm fine with. i don't go to show's so there is no need for me to be >8% would be nice come summer time, but that's a little ways away. i'm gonna try this out and i'll let you know how i'm doing.

great info, by the way. may be hard, but ask all those who don't workout why they don't and they'll usually tell you it's too hard....well shit i don't go to the gym cause it's easy, i go for the challenge of making myself feel and look better. another challenge for me to overcome.

~p~

uNOwho said:

great info, by the way. may be hard, but ask all those who don't workout why they don't and they'll usually tell you it's too hard....well shit i don't go to the gym cause it's easy, i go for the challenge of making myself feel and look better. another challenge for me to overcome.

~p~

Most Certainly.

Let tha Chubbsters Roam tha Earth, Fatten themselves up nicely, Once the inevitable Caos strikes tha Lands, We shall Harpoon them and Survive off of their meat and oils, use their skin for warmth, and their own teeth as tools to carve the meat.

Tha One CrumCake said:

Most Certainly.

Let tha Chubbsters Roam tha Earth, Fatten themselves up nicely, Once the inevitable Caos strikes tha Lands, We shall Harpoon them and Survive off of their meat and oils, use their skin for warmth, and their own teeth as tools to carve the meat.

HAHAHA, that was funny shit dude...i spit my lunch halfway out of mymouth...

PsychoSkitz said:
Is this proven (or have you noticed it) to be better at burning fat than a CKD?

Pretty much Identical in terms of Fat Loss, but MUCH Healthier.
If Health is important to you but what to enjoy the fat loss benefits of Keto diets do this.

Remember this diet will take MUCH more dedication than a standard eat-a-hotdog-every-few-hours Keto.

There are quite a few shakes on this diet..is it not better to have real food instead of shakes if your trying to cut? What protein powder do you have by the way?

was also wondering..

if i do some low-intensity cardio in the am and weights pm, do i still follow the diet as stated or add some carbs post-cardio workout?

Top Bottom