Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Ultimate Diet to Get Ripped while Maintaing Muscle.

barnidge said:
I am thinking that there is nothing wrong with Oatmeal, Brown Rice, or Wheat Bread if you keep an eye on calorie intake.

I've Already been through this....

Tha One CrumCake said:

This is NOT a keto-type diet, So if you HAVE to eat a carb , make sure it's something like Oatmeal or Brown/Wild Rice , No more than 3 times a week. This might even be beneficial to include a complex carb such as the ones I just mentioned, every 3 days.

You WILL be eating a Post-Workout shake which WILL contain carbs (simple).

If you follow these guidelines ( Essential Fat .5-.75 grams per lb of bodyweight, Protein 1.5 - 2 grams per lb of bodyweight, Carbs 30-50 (post workout only), Veggies (Fiber) AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE.) Follow these and YOU WILLLLLLL lose your excess Blubber.

Good Luck.

MonStar1023 said:
Tha One CrumCake-
Bro do you seriously think that this diet will produce the BEST results when it comes to burning off extra bodyfat?

:cool::cool:
I have never been 230 lbs. before and after Thanksgiving break now I am.. I SERIOUSLY want to get down to around 200 lbs. by the spring time.

Help me out bro.

If I seriously didn't think this diet is able to Produce the Best Results, then I wouldn't have posted it. It'll shed bodyfat in an insane way, WHILE preserving probably ALL of your muscle simultaneously.

If you "SERIOUSLY" want to get down to 200lbs by Spring, then this is your Chance. Take Advantage now, because before you know it , you'll be 40 years-old and still saying "Okay, I'm going to lose 20lbs for sure in these next two months".

And it'll never happen...Ever.

Like I've said many times....ALL DIETS WILL WORK AS LONG AS YOU STICK WITH THEM. This one is great because you will see results Quickly, lose Tons of fat And Preserve Muscle.

So, like I said bro, Take Advantage now while you're still young and take care of this shit. Just think in 8 weeks if you begin this program Today, you will look back and be like "Wow, What if I never did this... :D ".

If you don't, I can Garauntee you will be reading this Thread during Spring Break (or 20 years later) and saying.."Man, I remember when I had the chance to obliterate my Fat at that time.......fuck :( ".

Tha Choice is Yours.

Peace.

Last edited:
dice

Don't think you understand the diet dice clay. you said the red meat should not be in there. well take that out and you lose the fat. thats the point of this diet is to burn fat as fuel and cut carbs out. you need to eat plenty of red meat on this diet. i dieted for a show last year on no carbs except post workout and red meat at every meal other than that and i got shredded. this diet works great to shred. redmeat and salmon all day long, no carbs.

works.

good post bro~

also getting ready for show is easier to eat like this instead of chicken and oats every meal...

Will this work better then a CKD for preserving muscle while losing fat? It seems instead of taking the weekend to carb-up to replace the glycogen stores, you are doing it once daily post-workout. Also, you mention to avoid carbs except post workout. What about the carbs from veggies you are getting throughout the day? If you don't have an MRP after a workout, you will still need some simple carbs. Where do you suggest getting them from?

TheGame23 said:
Will this work better then a CKD for preserving muscle while losing fat? It seems instead of taking the weekend to carb-up to replace the glycogen stores, you are doing it once daily post-workout. Also, you mention to avoid carbs except post workout. What about the carbs from veggies you are getting throughout the day? If you don't have an MRP after a workout, you will still need some simple carbs. Where do you suggest getting them from?

I doubt it will a cause screw up of the diet if you include , say every 3rd day, 1 meal containing 1 cup of brown rice or some oatmeal. Plus like you said with all of the Veggies you should be Fine.

This is not a Keto Diet and the entire point is the Lost fat while Preserving ALL of your muscle in a HEALTHY manner. I honestly think you will preserve more muscle on this diet than on a strict Ckd plan. You can't tell me that your body isn't going notice you are eating Cow Udders and Kangaroo intestines AKA Hot Dogs fried in Lard. Your body will someway somehow suffer from this and your muscles will suffer, eventually.

On this plan, you are encouraged to eat Fat like you said in reply to Dice's comment, but the fats ONLY come from Healthy unsaturated sources. Also you will be Eating Constantly (every 2 hours) so your muscles will Be fully nourished, hydrated and happy throughout the day, thus equating to Muscle preservence.

As far as the Post-workout drink, Any form of Simple carbs should be fine, but still try to make it somewhat healthy. Instead of Gummy-Bears shoot for a Tall glass of Orange Juice w/ a tablespoon of Honey. Don't forget your whey. Remember to only use WHEY post workout.

If you have the funds and can afford micellular casien then take that before bed.

And shoot for a protein-blend throughout the day. If not then Whey will do.

Eat your Veggies as much as Possible. Keep your Protein intake to as close as 2grams per lb of bodyweight. And your intake of Healthy Fats upthere. If you are feeling flat, eat a carb meal (Oatmeal, Wild/Brown Rice, (no wheat bread) , etc.) Every 2, but shoot for 3 days. Don't forget to Drink your H20 religiously.

Those are the basic guidelines.

Peace.

Tha One CrumCake , i really liked your post. I have been very interested in finding a diet that would work to lose some body fat. I'm not fat at really i do like 30 mins of cardio 5 days a week, wieght lift for like 2 hrs 6 days a week. ( arnold Swarzneggers program) and eat hardly anything compared to my friends but still have some fat, maybe 10lb sof fat at the most. I have seriously been looking for a diet to use to cut before summer. However i am thinking about going on a mass cycle right before a cut diet. I will definately try your diet by the begging of March that will give me 8 weeks or more before school is out. Well anyway i was wondering if you could possibly email me, because i have played around with alot of diets and never can seem to lose those last few lbs without not eating, which causes me to lose all my muscle.; I was also wondering how you came across this diet program, and do you have a mass diet as well. Thanx alot and if you are up to it please email me at [email protected].
thanx alot i really appreciate it.

Im going to print your diet out so i can refer to it in the spring.

Jamin

theonecrum,

you might be able to help me out a lot here .. i'm sort of a fat skinny guy, i guess. i'm only 147 lbs, 5'10", not much muscle mass, and some excess fat around the gut, love handles, etc.

would this "cutting" diet be a good idea for me while lifting to gain muscle at the same time? i'm just not sure what to do first. i probably have a natural tendancy to pack on bodyfat especially in those prone areas. i have terrible genetics i guess but i don't want to give up here.

right now i am bulking with tons of protein and tons of low GI carbs .. i'm up 6-7 pounds in under 2 weeks but i am afraid a couple more weeks of this and i'm going to have a ton of fat gained.

any thoughts on what i should try to do here?

Top Bottom