Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Ultimate Diet to Get Ripped while Maintaing Muscle.

heya crum.. im following your suggested modified diet to drop some bf. I have training this arvo and was wondering what my diet should look like if i train in the late afternoon?
Thanx,

R

rez said:
heya crum.. im following your suggested modified diet to drop some bf. I have training this arvo and was wondering what my diet should look like if i train in the late afternoon?
Thanx,

R

Whether it's late afternoon, 3am, or in tha morning, it doesnt matter. 6 simple meals, 3 w/ carbs/protein and 3 with fat/protein.

If you train at night, just Switch out and use one of your carb/protein meals post workout and Insert one of your fat/protein meals in the morning.

It'll always come down to 3 carb/pro and 3 fat/pro meals total. If you have to switch some around Due to training, then go ahead.

p.s. What in tha Blue Hell is an "arvo" ??

rez said:
haha sorry! arvo is australian slang for afternoon!

Awesome, Australian people are cool.

I always watch Steve Irwin tha Croc Hunter.

"Yoora good goyl Sweethat, i'm nut gunna hoyt ya, yoor ahright mate"

:D LOL!! yup..we r all like the croc hunter in australia...gota kangaroo in me garden!

ok..so bak to the topic...1 carb/pro meal before and after training as a rule correct? the rest can be shuffled around according to when you train etc..

rez said:
:D LOL!! yup..we r all like the croc hunter in australia...gota kangaroo in me garden!

ok..so bak to the topic...1 carb/pro meal before and after training as a rule correct? the rest can be shuffled around according to when you train etc..

Yup, yoo got it sweethat, yoora good goyl, come on, you can do it, you can lose tha fat, ya yoora good lil goyl. That's right, jus shuffle em around mate!

Tha One CrumCake: WOW, this is the best thread I've ever red..Actually I think It should be named "the ultimate Thread" ;)

Anyway. Lets see If U can help me list up a few things and maybe correct me If I'm wrong.

Green Veggies: The ones I know of here in sweden are Broccoli, spinet, but what more is there? Hehe, I though of something we in sweden call "linfrön", U know those small brown seads that are good as fibers, I know people using it on a CKD diet even though there are carbs in them..
Can U please list some more "green veggies", because I just can't come up with any more then those..

Another thing. Post workout = 30-50g simple carbs as for exsample 300ml orange juice with 2 tablespoons zirap? Or would high GI suger be better?

I started this diet last night. I believe I ate to little fat before because this morning I began sweating like a pig. Right now I'm sitting between 2 wide open windows in just pants :)

I will be working out 3 times per week, mon, wedn, and friday, also 6 days of cardio. I'm at 8.6% bf right now, and hoping to reach 6% SOON...

Thanks!

BTW: Would this diet be good to "gain" muscle mass while maintaining bodyfat or maybe drop a few lb BF while gaining a few lb LBM, maybe if I ate +500cals over my maintenance.?

Alfons said:

Green Veggies: The ones I know of here in sweden are Broccoli, spinet, but what more is there? Hehe, I though of something we in sweden call "linfrön", U know those small brown seads that are good as fibers,
Can U please list some more "green veggies", because I just can't come up with any more then those..

....with 2 tablespoons zirap?

BTW: Would this diet be good to "gain" muscle mass while maintaining bodyfat or maybe drop a few lb BF while gaining a few lb LBM, maybe if I ate +500cals over my maintenance.?

As far as Veggies go, they do not need to be Green.

Here's a quick list.

Cabbage, Cauliflower, Spinach, Green Onions & Garlic (i know they're bulbs but it's okay), Broccolli, Beets, Asparagaus, all Lettuce, celery, all mushrooms.

What are Spinet and Linfron??

Anyways, Just keep the veggies low carb, avoid stuff like carrots (unless they are chopped up really fine in other salads) and avoid starchy veggies.

Post work out, Oj and Whey is fine...what's Zirap..lol ???

If you want to Gain extra Lean Muscle, I would suggest you do the Modified version of this diet with an extra 400 calories coming from protein and 1000 calories coming from Complex Carbs.

Eat carbs/pro only in your first 3-4 meals of the day and eat only pro/fat in your last 3-4 meals of the day.

You would gain Lean muscle, and (maybe) lose some bodyfat at the same time if your increase your metabolism through cardio and intense weight training workouts.

Top Bottom