Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ulti Recovery stack after UCL surgery!

ripped_k1d

Hey Guys checking in here.

I'm gearing up for my second UCL reconstruction also known as (Tommy John)
The surgery is going to use a tendon from my wrist. I had this done last year and completely snapped my tendon graft in half 11 months after surgery :(
I had an excellent rehab where I made my wrist and elbow strong and did a couple cycles of s4+ Ostarine but nothing crazy. I think the bottle of Erase may have dried my joints out to much though.. Anyway as I prepare for a second surgery I want to do it right this time. Let me tell you guys what I've been thinking. I need something that will heal me fast, and facilitate the tendon turning into a ligament.

Surgery: Tendon grafted in elbow, over time becomes ligament,

1. TB-500 immediately following surgery {5mg EW for 6 weeks to load then 5mg E2W}
2. HGH starting now, up till surgery, and immediately after for 4-6mo {3iu ED}
3. IGF DES (longer half life, can't be sub-q pinning 3 times a day) {idk yet}
4. Cissus supplement {Bulk powder, 000 caps, 5g ED}
5. Collagen type 1&3 supplement {Dr. Bernd Friedlander formula}
6. Advil for first 1-2 weeks
7. Vitamin E 400 iu ED
8. Vitamin C 1000mg ED
9. Calcium+ Vitamin D
10. Animal pak EoD

4months after surgery
1. Osta
2. S4

7months after surgery
1. Anavar, EQ, light maintenance dose of test e

I don't know the doses for the things listed above, but I'm researching more and I'll figure it out. But if anybody can offer advice of other things that could aid recovery I am all ears. $ isn't an issue.

For those interested I also purchased a nootropic stack that I'll be starting soon
1. 750mg of Aniracetam ED
2. 250mg of Centophenoxine
3. 240mg of Gingko Biloba
4. 60mg of Coenzyme CQ-10
5. 500mg of L-Carninitine

looking into Modafinil, Noopept, Deprnyl and PEA down the road..

Last edited:
DO NOT use advil. Or any NSAIDS. If you must use them then only use them for post surgery swelling. As in like a week of two. After the initial swelling is done stop using it. ALl it does is restrict blood flow. Less blood flow to the area means less healing.
As for Cissus, buy it in powder form in bulk. Cap it yourself in those huge 000 caps and take about 10 a day. Mega dose it. Its perfectly safe and really retarded doses and is slightly anabolic even. Buying Cissus supps is a ripoff for the amount you need to take for it to really really be effective.

HGH is a great idea. TB500 is a great idea. 5mg EW for 6 weeks to load then 5mg E2W. Not E4W. You'll feel it wear off after almost 3 weeks.

DO NOT use advil. Or any NSAIDS. If you must use them then only use them for post surgery swelling. As in like a week of two. After the initial swelling is done stop using it. ALl it does is restrict blood flow. Less blood flow to the area means less healing.
As for Cissus, buy it in powder form in bulk. Cap it yourself in those huge 000 caps and take about 10 a day. Mega dose it. Its perfectly safe and really retarded doses and is slightly anabolic even. Buying Cissus supps is a ripoff for the amount you need to take for it to really really be effective.

HGH is a great idea. TB500 is a great idea. 5mg EW for 6 weeks to load then 5mg E2W. Not E4W. You'll feel it wear off after almost 3 weeks.

Great advice Corpse thanks man! I read your response on the rotator cuff thread and was going to edit my post to include your TB-500 dose protocol but you beat me to it:)

Good info as well about Advil as well!
You didn't mention anything about the IGF, I think I'm going to blast it right after surgery for a month and be done, while doing long term dosing with HGH and TB.
Any other oral products that could offer more of the nutrients my body needs to heal drilled bone, torn tendons, and inflammation? what about a cortisol blocker for stress?

Your body actually needs cortisol to function properly. Not an overrage but a normal amount. Too little cortisol will actually make you feel like shit.
I dont have any personal experience with IGF. I dont think its a bad idea. You will want a blood glucose monitor with IGF because it really affects that. Wouldnt be a bad idea with hgh anyways because that will spike your blood glucose.

I'm having acl reconstruction and a 2nd meniscectomy probably next year when I get around to it. (its functional now) So I have been putting a protocol together for quite a while.

Great advice Corpse thanks man! I read your response on the rotator cuff thread and was going to edit my post to include your TB-500 dose protocol but you beat me to it:)

Good info as well about Advil as well!
You didn't mention anything about the IGF, I think I'm going to blast it right after surgery for a month and be done, while doing long term dosing with HGH and TB.
Any other oral products that could offer more of the nutrients my body needs to heal drilled bone, torn tendons, and inflammation? what about a cortisol blocker for stress?

I did the IGF and GH after my ACL surgery. Not sure exactly what did me in my I streched my ACL, not too bad. But you just have to let them set. GH is one thing but adding the IGF too early I think was a mistake on my part. I would also agree with the EQ and Var with maintance of test.

I did the IGF and GH after my ACL surgery. Not sure exactly what did me in my I streched my ACL, not too bad. But you just have to let them set. GH is one thing but adding the IGF too early I think was a mistake on my part. I would also agree with the EQ and Var with maintance of test.

Yes.....dont be a jackass. Let the graft have time it needs to heal. You have the rest of your life to lift. Dont get greedy and try a week or 2 or month early or whatever. When you get back go slow and light. Did i mention SLOW.
Even if recovery and getting back to full speed took 6-8 mos...thats nothing in the grand scheme of it all. Its a marathon not a race.

Like I said I re-tore my graft once already from what i can only assume was lifting and training to hard too soon :( :( :(

I'm going to ditch the IGF and just pin some HGH and TB-500 1-2 weeks post op and continue that dose indefinitely until I fully recover or circumstances change. I will also be taking 7.5g of Cissus every day, along with a Collagen supplement and multi's/ vit E/D, C , fish oil. I think this plus rest and quality sleep should be more than enough to facilitate a smooth recovery process

On a side note, I've been researching nootropics! Exciting!

Like I said I re-tore my graft once already from what i can only assume was lifting and training to hard too soon :( :( :(

I'm going to ditch the IGF and just pin some HGH and TB-500 1-2 weeks post op and continue that dose indefinitely until I fully recover or circumstances change. I will also be taking 7.5g of Cissus every day, along with a Collagen supplement and multi's/ vit E/D, C , fish oil. I think this plus rest and quality sleep should be more than enough to facilitate a smooth recovery process

On a side note, I've been researching nootropics! Exciting!

I got your PM bro. Theres nothing I can add to this really. I wouldnt wait a week for HGH and TB I'd be on that shit the day I got home. But thats just me.

I agree, don't wait on them.

Top Bottom