Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ullcertive Colitis and HGH- Any adverse effects??

64Pilot

I have a buddy that have Ulcertive Colitis and is interested in taking HGH. He has no problem with anabolics, but I thought I would check to make sure it will not cause any adverse effects for him. Thanks

I know people with Crohns Disease (which is very similar) that are actually prescribed HGH for their condition. There's one on this board actually. :)

The key is duration of the condition, and how extensive the involvement.
The longer someone had ulcerative colitis, and more extensive the involvement, the higher is the risk of colon cancer.
After 15 years, the risk is 12%. At 20 years, it may be as high as 23%.
Any cancer is contra-indication for HGH (cancer is uncontrolled growth).

dogoftheday has a very good point with the cancer issue. besides that, i have colitis myself and have used hgh at 2-4 IUs 6x a week with anabolics.... with no adverse reactions whatsoever. the only concern your friend should have besides the cancer risk is whether he can stomach all that protein with colitis. tell him to pick up the book THE MAKERS DIET. that diet is especially tailored for people w/digestive disorders. its not hard to follow at all, just a little costly. good luck

i want you guys to look up a study done in the new england journal of medicine by dr slolim (spelled it wrong), regardidnt crohns and hgh. i cant remember if colitis was in there too, but the result came back saying that hgh was just, if not more benifitial than remicade. yes i have crohns, and gh is awsome for it

Top Bottom