Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ulcerative Colitis (IBD & Anabolic Steroids)

Sunny71

Hi all, I have been into research on a lot of forums recently regarding Ulcerative Colitis. I have it since 2012.Currently Under remission. I want to put on Muscle Mass/Size. Also want to play in Competitive Bodybuilding. What are your suggestions/tips in regards to anabolic steroid cycles keeping in mind what cycle would suit my condition. Any help/suggestions would be much appreciated.

Sent from my BLN-L22 using Tapatalk

Pfft. Forget it.

I did a few minutes research a couple of years back for two buddies with similar disorders to yours. GH is the best bet. The main issue, such as it is, is that it works fine WHEN YOU USE IT. Once you come off (or run out of funds obvs) you go back to the starting point.

My research wasn't on bodybuilding forums but on forums of those with the condition - much better starting place to look.

Assuming you CAN afford it then look at steroids. However, you're gonna always have the issue of the issue making it's mark from time to time. You also need to be VERY CAREFUL with the diet - like UBER careful

there are a lot of triggers that go on, stress being one of them... prednisone is at times used to treat people with this condition, and although its a corticosteroid and not an anabolic, its still a steroid however there are often times issues there as well... i would never be comfortable recommending you to use them with this condition... there's just a lot of risk for issue... ultimately up to you but i wouldnt recommend it

Hi, what I got is that Test & Deca, especially Deca being anti-inflammatory could helped.

Sent from my BLN-L22 using Tapatalk

Those should probably be OK.

Stay away from anything liver toxic and especially stay away from tren

Top Bottom