Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ulcerative Colitis (IBD & Anabolic Steroids)

Unfortunately this is outside of my knowledge so can't really help you out as much as I'd like to.

The diet is obviously the most important thing when dealing with this disease. When it comes to drugs, oh man this is difficult. I mean if I was in your position I'd be super cautious about it. Definitely wouldn't touch any orals, that's for sure.

Those should probably be OK.

Stay away from anything liver toxic and especially stay away from tren
Oral is definitely a big No for me because of my condition. Regarding Intramuscular it's something that I would go with.

Sent from my BLN-L22 using Tapatalk

Unfortunately this is outside of my knowledge so can't really help you out as much as I'd like to.

The diet is obviously the most important thing when dealing with this disease. When it comes to drugs, oh man this is difficult. I mean if I was in your position I'd be super cautious about it. Definitely wouldn't touch any orals, that's for sure.
No problem. Yes staying away from Orals. You have any tips regarding diet?

Definitely will if I go on GH. Also Thanks man for advise. Much appreciated. [emoji846]

I looked into it as I said. The other option is surgical removal of parts of the gut. But given that it's the body, in part, attacking the gut that can be a short term fix for what is a major op. It can also decrease transit time (the time between ingestion and shitting it out) to a VERY short time (in extreme cases five minutes). Which is no better than the shitting 20-30 times a day with blood etc than some have now.

The major issue with GH is cost for the fix. I'd go as low as I could (1-2ius a day).

I looked into it as I said. The other option is surgical removal of parts of the gut. But given that it's the body, in part, attacking the gut that can be a short term fix for what is a major op. It can also decrease transit time (the time between ingestion and shitting it out) to a VERY short time (in extreme cases five minutes). Which is no better than the shitting 20-30 times a day with blood etc than some have now.

The major issue with GH is cost for the fix. I'd go as low as I could (1-2ius a day).
So what's your advise on running GH like for about how many months shall I go with?

So what's your advise on running GH like for about how many months shall I go with?

Permanently. I refer to it in an earlier reply. It works while you use it. But you'll be back to square one when off.

Top Bottom