Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Uh oh... T3 + puffy/enlarged thyroid... did I give myself a goiter??

littleguy289

so yeah, woke up this am and found a tender lump on the right side of my neck about halfway up right next to my trachea. It feels like when you get sick and your lymph nodes get swollen and tender but it's right where your thyroid would be

I've been on T3 and tapering up for about 3 weeks now and just got up to the 100mcg/day dose 2 days ago. I started taking a couple teaspoons of iodized sea salt every couple hours since I noticed it this am just to see if that helps resolve the situation

Should I quit the T3 immediately or give it a day or so and see what happens? Anyone have any idea what might cause this or how to resolve it and/or avoid it in the future?

It sounds like you might of given yourself a goiter. Do thyroid problems run in your family? I would book an appointment with your doctor and get it properly checked out.

You NEVER want to just stop T3 immediately. You need to taper off. Run 50mcg/day for a week, then 25mcg/day for a week and then stop the T3 completely.

I would use a good thyroid support supplement like T3 PCT from n2bm.com when tapering off the T3 and stoping the T3. It will help restore natural thyroid output.

I would stop using the T3. I personally don't like messing with the thyroid. What if it does not recover? That is what I always think.

so yeah, woke up this am and found a tender lump on the right side of my neck about halfway up right next to my trachea. It feels like when you get sick and your lymph nodes get swollen and tender but it's right where your thyroid would be

I've been on T3 and tapering up for about 3 weeks now and just got up to the 100mcg/day dose 2 days ago. I started taking a couple teaspoons of iodized sea salt every couple hours since I noticed it this am just to see if that helps resolve the situation

Should I quit the T3 immediately or give it a day or so and see what happens? Anyone have any idea what might cause this or how to resolve it and/or avoid it in the future?

I would quit it or at least taper it down before you have any more issues with it. Do not play with your health.

If the issue persists - rush to the nearest doctor so they could check you out.

Top Bottom