Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

UGLs and quality drop

Napoloon

I read a lot of forums where they push UGL's which have top notch gear the first year or two then start to slack off once they get a big client list. other times they make sure they ship quality gear to well known forum members but the other 90% of the forum gets garbage and they don't know better. this has happened to me and friends a lot. why do they do this?

they dont all do that bro... i know plenty of them that do not but unfortunately there are a lot of assholes out there that will do that as well and then it gives all of them a bad name... thats why you must stick with trusted sources... domestic-supply.com has been around for many years with one of the strongest reputations you will find

This can certainly happen which it is why to stick to approved sources that have a long standing good reputation like Domestic-Supply.

They do it out of greed. There are some good places out there though. I usually go independent and have had no issues. They operate more off you coming back and giving a good word then anything else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some of it (I'm thinking of a UK based lab I used briefly) is cos they're sh*t business people. Solid ass products ran by guys who ought to have done a better job of running the business. Example: getting £10k worth of HGH made and not knowing how to shift it in a VERY competitive market. Then panicking when they are stuck with it and are out £10k lol. Had that been me I'd have made arrangements with sellers and ensured I could wait.

Top Bottom