Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ugent question - insulin

misterleader

Ok so i took my first shot of slin (novorapid - similar to humalog) today pwo after a gruelling back session of deadlifts rows and pullups. was intending on shooting 3iu but accidentally only 2iu went in ( the clicker only clicked twice and noticed there was still 1iu in the needle after i pulled it out) and i immediately ( 30 seconds) ingested around 50grams of dextrose. its now 15 minutes after shot and i just had my 50grams protein and creatine and glutamine and all of a sudden im tired as fuck!! i got paranoid so i just drank 250ml of fanta which has another 25 grams carbs but im still tired?? do you think this is just from my intense back workout? or what gives i heard being tired is a sign of going hypo but im had nearly 80 grams carbs for 2iu of slin??

ur suppose to start at 5 iu and go up 1 iu per day until u reach 10, its 10 grams of sugar per iu, ingesting too much carbs is gonna turn u into a fat ass on slin, stick with just 10 grams per iu, tahts 50 grams for 5 iu
60 grams for 6 iu ect... u were tired from the workout, quit freaking out, if u still get signs of hypo after the 10 grams per iu, when u start getting super tired, (like feeling ur about to sleep) just sip on some regular soda or pop some glucose tabs, but dont go crazy on sugar or else ur gonna get really fat, this always does the trick for me, i use humalog

Yer i think it was just from my workout which was normal. I do have another question tho after reading somethin just now about insulin after i thought i had read everything there was to know.

What is the deal with nicking a blood capillary when injecting slin or accident injecting into a vein? I didnt think you needed to aspirate with slin - i dont inject with a syringe i use a insulin pen with needle so you cant aspirate. Whats the deal. Is it very dangerous if you hit a blood vessel? what are the consequences?

This is one danger i hadnt read about until now ??

Why would you just go crazy on carbs? You had more than enough. Did it ever occur to you that you were just tired from training? THIS IS HOW PEOPLE BLAME SLIN FOR MAKING YOU FAT. You over did it. Do your homework, settle do and follow your plan.

Yer i think it was just from my workout which was normal. I do have another question tho after reading somethin just now about insulin after i thought i had read everything there was to know.

What is the deal with nicking a blood capillary when injecting slin or accident injecting into a vein? I didnt think you needed to aspirate with slin - i dont inject with a syringe i use a insulin pen with needle so you cant aspirate. Whats the deal. Is it very dangerous if you hit a blood vessel? what are the consequences?

This is one danger i hadnt read about until now ??

Yeah you can die from it. Are you injecting in your stomach?

sorry mate im only new.

Can you please elaborate on the part where you said yes it can kill you. Do i need to be really careful with my injections or do u only worry about aspirating if you are shooting IM?

And does it kill you because blood sugar drops much more rapidly?

Top Bottom