Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

UG Tren VS. Homebrew

Tren enanathate is well worth the money. One shot per week Vs. 4 or more of regular tren?? You do the math.

I would pay for enanthate but not acetate.

I think the major point would be those who dont want to actually make it. Alot of people dont know your probably taking it and in there minds seing a little lab in your kitchen may look like a harsh thing or it could be alot to hide from them. I make it myself because its simple but I understand those reasons as well. Also sterility, if you take the precautions you know your own shit is atleast sterile. However I could see paying for enanthate I guess but ed injects dont bother me and I know when it kick in in 3 days. I love the feeling when i put somehting in it starts working and fast !!!
Short acting esters are the way to go. In fast and you can get them out fast if shits hits the fan......

well why not buy tren enathate in powder form, and convert it at home ???....still would me much cheaper...I personally love acetate.

I think what should be notes is most people I think favor short esters yet are usually more expensive. Tren being the exception. Also some people think the sides are very harsh (not me) atleast if you run acetate and the sides suck you couls stop it quickly whereas with enanthate you would be looking at over a week....

Top Bottom