Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Typical Var Run Time

EFcopperfish

Doing 400mg/week Test-C for 10 weeks. Going to add 50mg/day of Var. How long do you typically run Var. . . all ten weeks?
Thanks.

I would go atleast 5 weeks, and less than 8 weeks.

I usually run it for 8-10 weeks. Last time I ran it between 40-50mgs for 9 weeks bloodwork came back great except hdl was a little low 26. I started running 75mgs ed on Monday going to be running it for about 10 weeks I think you fine running it throughout.

Thanks for the input. So far I've got 4-10 weeks. I assume if running for part of the cycle you'd run it at the end, weeks 5-10?
Any other opinions?

Run it for 6 weeks, but make it go 2wks past your test so you can go directly into pct.

wks 1-10 400mg test
wks 7-12 50mg var

no way... if anything don't run it 12 weeks or anything like that.. split it up into 4 on /4 off/ 4 on and end with it if you have to... bad thing to run it that long, your liver needs recovery even if you don't think it does. In the summer I ran 100mgs ED for 3 weeks and 50mgs for the last week the same time bruce410 ran it 100mgs ed... I had enough to run it for 12 straight weeks if I wanted but I didn't want to chance it and got a lot outta that mess right there, big pumps, big strength.. all keepable too may I add. I ran it two more 4 week cycles after that but do it smart.

Top Bottom