Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Two orals at the same time???

Big_Nims

Can small doses of anavar say in the range of 10-30/mgs ed, be run along with another oral, say dbol, or winny for 5 weeks?

Yes. but everyone is going to chime in crying like little whores about fucking up your liver. dbol backed up with winny worked well, and anavar would work decent with anything. 40mg would be the lowest dosage i'd suggest on anavar though. and 5 weeks is kind of short, 8 weeks works better. try using two diff orals but overlap for one or two weeks only on an 8 wk cycle.

Think of it this way. If you were going to do a total of 50mg/day of orals, then there is no difference between 50mg winny ed or 25m var ED + 25mg winny as far as liver things go.

split it up any way you like , just don't make your total dosage too high and you should have no problem. Take liver sups too. ALA and tyler

Max Dosages????

Now thats cleared up, what is the max dosages that could be safley run per day? Say 100/mg's ed, 75/mg's ed? How much is too much?

Nims, if you have a smattering of compounds laying around, not enough to run alone but together to make it out, I understand.

But if you are trying to run an oral only, well, I encourage you not to. If your gonna play with that kinda 17aa's bro get your liver checked now and during.

I am not qualified enough to give you safe dossage levels on your question, sorry..

I have seen people go up to 150-200mg of Anadrol. Personally I would never go above 100mg ED for more than 6 weeks. ALA and Tylers liver factors are a must!

I did 50mg/ed winny & 40mg/ed of anavar for 7 weeks. Had great results no liver problems. Took ALA, drank about 2 gallons of water a day.

Top Bottom