Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Two bodyparts per week or One bodypart per week?

PokeMeMon

Hay guys whats going on? here is my new workout then i want to experiment with..tell me what you think...Will I be overtraining with this you think? oh by the way, i am not on juice eather now for at least another 4 months so tell what you think....here it is!!!!

Day 1: Chest/Front Delts NIGHT: Triceps
Day 2: Back/Rear Delts/traps NIGHT: Biceps/forearms
Day 3: Legs/calves
Day 4: Chest/Front Delts NIGHT:Triceps
Day 5: Back/Rear Delts/traps Night: Biceps
Day 6: off
day 7: off

Monday wedsnday friday : Cardio/abs

go on and critique!!!

I'd take 1 of the days off between day 3 and 4... This is how long all those pushing muscles will need to recover if you're hitting them right... good luck.

if i take one day off between day 3 and 4, should i only have one day off opposed to 2 days off in a row at day 6 and 7? thanks deify..like the idea!

One word of advice: If it works for ya, stick to it.

I know that's more than one word but hey!

I personally train a body group (Chest/Delts/Tri's) and take two days off before I do (Back/Bis), two days off before Legs.

Don't seem alot does it, but remember: You don't grow when you train, you grow when you rest!
Whatever, it works for me :)

i do about 12-14 sets for each muscle group and for biceps like 25- 30 because its hard for me to feel them getting worked

That's way too many reps especially for the bi's if you can lift it 25-30 times you're not using enough weight -
thats the amount of reps an endurance athlete would use!

Top Bottom