Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Twice a day workouts + anabolics = insane results

iceman7

I'm currently preparing for a contest which is around 3 weeks away. For the last 5-6 weeks, I've had the luxury of working out twice a day which has been amazing to say the least.

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/s...ng-get-ripped-feb-fitness-contest-569648.html

As stated in that thread, im on a Equipoise, Sustanon, Winny cycle. The Equipoise took hell of a long time to kick in but I started getting results eventually after the 3rd week.

So far, I've gained 6 pounds in 10 weeks and lost bodyfat as well. I'm down to 10% from 15. But it wasn't until I started training twice that I stated to see tremendous improvement in vascularity, size and definition.

And I haven't even done much cardio yet... just the usual 20 minutes here and there. I plan to get down to 7% bf shortly but i find that makes me weak. So I didn't want to get that ripped too soon.

I currently train 5 times a week; twice each day (9 am and 8 pm or thereabouts). The other two days I reserve for cardio, smaller body parts that might have been neglected and lots of rest.

So my question is, how many of you have trained twice? Did you see significant improvements? Is it the way to go? What alterations in diets do you make? I cycle my carbs and follow the usual protocol ... eat heavy in the morning and gradually taper off throughout the day. I do have a relatively big dinner since I come off a workout an hour or two before.

btw, pics coming up in a week or 2.

Used to do it when I was younger but for me the energy I expanded did not equal the returns. I was overtrained and achey all over my body. I realized that your body grows when its at rest and has lots of protein and carbs to build muscle. So training all the time was just depleting my glycogen and wearing me down.
I train DC style now and and love it :) 230lbs. at 5"10 with no gear..... yet :evil:

Bro if your still at 10% and only a few weeks out you probably need to start doing some cardio. Congrats on your progress though.

Rage-Of-Sparta said:
Used to do it when I was younger but for me the energy I expanded did not equal the returns. I was overtrained and achey all over my body. I realized that your body grows when its at rest and has lots of protein and carbs to build muscle. So training all the time was just depleting my glycogen and wearing me down.
I train DC style now and and love it :) 230lbs. at 5"10 with no gear..... yet :evil:
two a day ok, but volume has to get less or overtrain maybe not as much while on but if i were goin 2x a day i would do same bodypart each session compound moves heavy in 3-8 rep range am and isolation moves 8-12 pm with low volume each session bet u gain on that!!!

if i had time i would do splits, when i am on heavy cycles, but my schedule doesnt allow for it. instead there will be times when i will go 10 days without an off day and recover like a champ.

i did it naturally i followed the Arnold routine that he listed in his Education of a Bodybuilder book. i also followed his diet..in two weeks i gained near 10lbs. not all muscle obviously. but def worked

LOOK FORWARD to those pics. 2X day workouts is nice luxury.

When I was on ship the Marines had nothing to do all day so some of us would literally work out ALL DAY long out of pure boredom.

Try bench pressing while the ship is rocking back and forth. Now thats talent.

I go to a 24hr gym so i have gone at about 9AM and then again roughly 12 hours later.

I had tons of energy and could do this only while ON cycle. Trick for me was to go upper body to lower body in the same day - the next day I wasn't sore at all. Twice a day is best to lose BF imo - seems that extra cadio session makes all the diff.

OFF is a whole diff story. 30 min cardio and 60 min workout is all I can muster up - 5 days a week.

Top Bottom