Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Turkish Sustanon and Pakistan Sustanon help

gallegos1982

Hello I am trying to figure out if these AMPS I have are real I have some from Pakistan and some from Turkey. I will be using them both as to the fact I dont have enough of each to use by them selves. I received both from the same source. Turkish ones came in original package and pakistan came taped in compartment no packaging. Help me out if you can I looked here and could see no difference then the ones that were claimed legitimate. Thanks

Didnt shoot the Pakis yet just 2 of the turks little sore today but really not to bad. Wont do the Pakis till after I use up all the turks about 4 more weeks.

There is actually one way to find out. Load 2ml. 3x a week for one week. That times the 30mg. of prop. should let you know something of a feeling within a weeks time. Only drawback is using up your gear.

UPDATE found out the Paks are IP fakes from china. The Paks came in mail from china so that sucks, The turks dont know since they actually came from turkey in the mail time will tell I guess.

Top Bottom