Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

turinabol and test e

rossyboy7

im adding 20 mg of t-bol everyday for the last 4 weeks of my test cycle as i want to harden myself up and im gona cut my calories lose some of the water etc

what do you guys think of turinabol? as i have never used it before

Tbol is my favorite oral and very good at what it does with minimal sides (other than heartburn). Unless you are 100lbs, 20mg isn't going to do anything noticeable in a test environment. I'd do atleast 40mg. I think there are better ways to harden up and drop water than tbol (masteron/proviron/AI), but if you are looking to kick into a higher gear and gain a couple more pounds at the end, then it's good - I've never found tbol to have that really pronounced androgen hardening effect - it just don't aromatise so itself makes you look hard outside the presence of inflated estrogen. I don't know how hard it will make you in the presence of inflated estrogen from exogenous test - it won't add water, but there are better additions to harden you up.

Tbol is my favorite oral and very good at what it does with minimal sides (other than heartburn). Unless you are 100lbs, 20mg isn't going to do anything noticeable in a test environment. I'd do atleast 40mg. I think there are better ways to harden up and drop water than tbol (masteron/proviron/AI), but if you are looking to kick into a higher gear and gain a couple more pounds at the end, then it's good - I've never found tbol to have that really pronounced androgen hardening effect - it just don't aromatise so itself makes you look hard outside the presence of inflated estrogen. I don't know how hard it will make you in the presence of inflated estrogen from exogenous test - it won't add water, but there are better additions to harden you up.

I agree, except I think 20-25 mgs can be an effective dose.

im adding 20 mg of t-bol everyday for the last 4 weeks of my test cycle as i want to harden myself up and im gona cut my calories lose some of the water etc

That will work, expect some strength gains on it also.

I think you will need at least 40-50mg to see the fantastic effects
that TBOL can have.

Top Bottom