Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Turinabol only cycle question for athletic gains

J-S

If I were to use 20mg Tbol only a day for more athletic gains would it work? (10morning 10afternoon or evening)
I'm not looking to gain 20 pounds either.

I'm 26years old, 5'8, 175 7-8%bodyfat well build

and how would I go about for PCT on a cycle like this (not very high I know)
when in my cycle would my test shutdown?

any help would be appreciated!

thanks

If I were to use 20mg Tbol only a day for more athletic gains would it work? (10morning 10afternoon or evening)
I'm not looking to gain 20 pounds either.

I'm 26years old, 5'8, 175 7-8%bodyfat well build

and how would I go about for PCT on a cycle like this (not very high I know)
when in my cycle would my test shutdown?

any help would be appreciated!

thanks

No, you'd have to use a MINIMUM of 40mg every day. At that dosage, you'll be happy for your goals.

PCT run Aromasin and/or Clomid.

I think you might be able to get some gains off of 20mgs. a day. Not a whole lot, but some.

thanks! what about test shutdown how will I know if its down? how long would it take on a tbol cycle?

You'll know because your nuddlies start shrinking. But every AAS causes suppression to varying degrees.

thanks! what about test shutdown how will I know if its down? how long would it take on a tbol cycle?

You can take something to help prevent complete shut down and then do pct like everyone should bro.

Another good choice for you would be sarms. It would seem this product would help you reach the kind of goals you are trying to reach and at the same time be a lot less suppressive :biggrin:

So many different things that can be taken so many different ways my friend. I am more then happy to help so send me a pm any time or just ask me a question here. If i do not get to it remind me :evil::evil:

Top Bottom