Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Turinabol only cycle question for athletic gains

Cycle on tbol only:
40-50mg ed for 3-4 weeks then a PCT on 3-4weeks then he goes on again on a new cycle 3-4 weeks on 40-50 mg
and he has done this shit for like 2 years now and trust me he is huge.. don't know if this is very good but he says its one of the best methods he has tried. But trusting only one individual is not optimum..
anyone else who can share some thoughts around this?

what does he use for his pct???

in his pct he use both clomid and nolvadex.. but not high doses though... last time he was on pct he used like
50mg clomid for 3 weeks
and 40mg nolva first week then 20mg nolva for 2 weeks

He just shocking hell out of his body,I think it is better to run a normal cycle time on+PCT=time off or stay on all the time.

I think that short cycles could be better to run but maybe its better to rest abit longer than only like 4 weeks including the pct..
but it seems to work pretty well for him anyway.. It should be better to do maybe like 3-4 weeks on then rest at least 2 months including pct before doing another one? and under those 8 weeks of rest and pct you should throw in a lot of antioxidants, liv52 :)
what you think?

I have used Turinabol over 5 different times, using varying dosages. I have used as little as 10mg and as much as 100mg, and I can tell you with CERTAINTY that 40mg is the minimum anabolic dosage for men. ALl of the data available validates my experience as well.

You should sell your services to the scientific world, seeing as your body reacts and speaks for all men. Large scale testing would be a thing of the past! They used Ross the universal test subject! I don't really get how you can make the above statement when people on this thread are saying that they've gotten good gains on 20mg. :confused:

You should sell your services to the scientific world, seeing as your body reacts and speaks for all men. Large scale testing would be a thing of the past! They used Ross the universal test subject! I don't really get how you can make the above statement when people on this thread are saying that they've gotten good gains on 20mg. :confused:

what he said ^^^

For athletic purposes, yes, 20 mg would be good. When they were doping east german athletes in the 1960s, they would use a maximum of 0,125 mg per kg of bodyweight. So for an 80kg sprinter, that would be 8 mg of oral turinabol per day.... with significant improvement in performances.

As for scientific paper backing that up:

Edit: apparently I cannot post link but search "Charlie Francis history of doping" in Google and "East German Athletes doping" on google.

Most amount used by today's bodybuilder are rather "high" for athletes.

Top Bottom