Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Turinabol only cycle question for athletic gains

40mg is the minimum anabolic dosage for men.

Where is it written in stone??? I have gotten nice results at 20 probably not as dramatic as 40 but certainly not a waste.

RADAR

You might actually be able to run tbol for more than 4 weeks at 20mg a week. I figure the reason tbol loses effectiveness at 4 weeks is due to saturation. At 20mg, you might not saturate the receptors as much, and get good results. It would be interesting. I'm sure 20mg of tbol would do something, it always feels very anabolic and I can't get sore at all no matter how hard I try.

Where is it written in stone??? I have gotten nice results at 20 probably not as dramatic as 40 but certainly not a waste.

RADAR

I have used Turinabol over 5 different times, using varying dosages. I have used as little as 10mg and as much as 100mg, and I can tell you with CERTAINTY that 40mg is the minimum anabolic dosage for men. ALl of the data available validates my experience as well.

You might actually be able to run tbol for more than 4 weeks at 20mg a week. I figure the reason tbol loses effectiveness at 4 weeks is due to saturation. At 20mg, you might not saturate the receptors as much, and get good results. It would be interesting. I'm sure 20mg of tbol would do something, it always feels very anabolic and I can't get sore at all no matter how hard I try.

My friend you figure wrong. :biggrin:

I have used Turinabol over 5 different times, using varying dosages. I have used as little as 10mg and as much as 100mg, and I can tell you with CERTAINTY that 40mg is the minimum anabolic dosage for men. ALl of the data available validates my experience as well.

Well post that data up then. And as for your experence that is what it takes for you!!! keep in mind your a big boy there ross with a lot of muscle to will with juice before it has any effects :D You big hulk of man you

never tried it myself but the buddies in the gym also says a minimum of 40mg to get nice results.. if you never tried it before it might be better on a lower dosage as almost with everything else..
I have read much about tbol and it seems really nice.. I understand why you want to give it a shot! I will to when money comes ;)
but I'm just doing a 4week cycle when it's time.. 4week on 40-50mg ed..then afterwards with a decent pct ofc..

this is how my buddy is doing..

Cycle on tbol only:
40-50mg ed for 3-4 weeks then a pct on 3-4weeks then he goes on again on a new cycle 3-4 weeks on 40-50 mg
and he has done this shit for like 2 years now and trust me he is huge.. don't know if this is very good but he says its one of the best methods he has tried. But trusting only one individual is not optimum..
anyone else who can share some thoughts around this?

Top Bottom