Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Turanabol/Winny Cycle

grue831

Gents,

I just picked up some gear and this is my first time stacking tbol and winny. What's a good stack if being conservative? Also, I think I got housed on the pricing. What does a typical cycle run?

Thanks.

Got it, my bad.

26, 5'11-187lbs, not on a very strict diet yet. I'm looking to lean up and put on some muscle mass. I used to be a gym rat and was in great shape, I've lost track/focus the past 12-months because of work. Looking to get back on track.

I do not necessarily have to do both at the same time. I'd rather lean up first. What are your thoughts? I thought Tbol and Winny was a decent stack, no?

1) Get back on track training wise including cardio, 2) get your diet cleaned up, and if you don't lean up by doing that, then jump on the gear. Save the gear for when it will count, and that's when you accomplish #1 and #2 above.

Also don't stack them together.

Did you get PCT gear? Why'd you get gear without a plan - doesn't sound like it was a deal if you think you got hosed.

If your diet is in check the tbol should keep your gains lean. It shouldn't bloat you. Winny... My joints hated it but the rest of me loved it!!! lol. I honestly think i would have injured myself with a combination of the strength gain and joints drying out if i would have stayed on longer. Good luck but i agree with d_rson. Get the diet and training in check first.

Top Bottom