Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Turanabol or Dianabol? Which do you prefer?

Oral Turanabol or Dianabol....Which do you prefer?

• Oral Turanabol

Votes: 44 64.7%
  • Dianabol

Votes: 24 35.3%

• Total voters
I know Turanabol comes in stronger dosages, only ever used Dbol, so a bit biased from me, but if Tbol was that much better, I would have been advised to use that instead? Therefore stick to my Dbol vote. Dbol for me worked.

Tbol has great properties with giving good steady gain without the bloat that dianabol can give. Tbol was the steroid that the east germans were on during that olympics when the women dominated so many of the swimming events. Its been around along time and I have always wondered why its not been more popular. Dianabol was what I used when I first broke in, but I have fallen in love with the HUGE strength gain tbol gives without the bloat.

Tbol has great properties with giving good steady gain without the bloat that dianabol can give. Tbol was the steroid that the east germans were on during that olympics when the women dominated so many of the swimming events. Its been around along time and I have always wondered why its not been more popular. Dianabol was what I used when I first broke in, but I have fallen in love with the HUGE strength gain tbol gives without the bloat.

They are both good it really depwnds on your preference and needs. I love dbol and its my favorite but if I was looking to stay lean than turanibol would be my choice. If you want the best oral money can buy go with halotestin.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

What are your goals???
Tbol is a "milder form" of Dbol.
Dbol aromatizes. Dbol is a better bulker. Dbol makes some guys feel like god.
Tbol doesn't aromatize. Tbol has been equated to the effects of "50% dbol & 50% var". Great for strength like dbol but dbol wins on mass.
Quick and dirty . . . I won't touch dbol but like tbol. That's me.

I haven't tried tbol yet..but if u don't want ur shirts to fit anymore dbol is it.

Sent from my iPhone punk!
Train like a freak

I haven't tried tbol yet..but if u don't want ur shirts to fit anymore dbol is it.

Sent from my iPhone punk!
Train like a freak

Lol so true! My vote is for dbol. After two weeks of it I can't even snap my watch on. That makes me smile

Sent from my ADR6350 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom