Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Turanabol or Dianabol? Which do you prefer?

Oral Turanabol or Dianabol....Which do you prefer?

• Oral Turanabol

Votes: 44 64.7%
  • Dianabol

Votes: 24 35.3%

• Total voters
Do you prefer Oral Turanabol or Dianabol better?

Cant compare dbols and tbol totally different drugs.

Dbols and A bombs work similarly, almost..

Tbols and anavar can be used as a substitue if either one is not available yet they're def not 100% identical.

I found tbol to be more potent and harder to find. Never had sides from either anavar or tbols. It is said that tbols are more liver toxic than anavar but i never had a problem. Use liver52 and/or milk thristle +proper diet and detox and you'll survive. Tried both in different cycles from 50mg a day to 200mg+. Nice gains and long lasting. The higher the dose the better results from my experience in terms of vascularity. Thats how and why i got all the way to 200mg+ per day. The more i took more vascular i became. Works instantly. Wont notice crazy strength gains like dbols and Abombs but atleast you get quality gains and not a temporary bloat and/plus lots of strength that goes away once discontinued like dbols and Abombs.

Stack anavar or tbols with a low dose of test (trt dose) enan. Or cyp. and you're g2g. Also been on anavar and tbols with nothing else whatsoever on low BF and still managed to achieve amazing results (looked good dry hard vascular) not big definitely not a pro body builder look although still grabbed a lot of attention and was asked a lot of questions even by huge pro body builders.

Dbols and Abombs will give you fake strength and size. Hate the sides. Much more liver toxic. Water retention bloat gyno etc also noticed mood swings and tummy aches. Not worth it imo. Cheap and easy to find👎🏽

Good luck

✌🏽

Anadrol shits over everything imo...never run tbol but sounds like it could be ok.
Anadrol 50-100mg a week for 4 weeks has provided me with amazing strength and size gains..doesn't aromatise either so most of ur gains are clean

i have just come off a cycle on d.bol. and all i can say is its sh.t. i lost a good bit of my gains but have kept a good bit as well.my next cycle is t.bol.

i have just come off a cycle on d.bol. and all i can say is its sh.t. i lost a good bit of my gains but have kept a good bit as well.my next cycle is t.bol.

Yep. You lost water. However, due to the excess water storage facilitated by the d-bol ,it should have theoretically helped u to gain lean tissue.

Just did a cycle of tbol awesome product nice and hard gains with strength nothing to hard out but u knew u would keep the gains unlike Dbol although i would like to try it as a kik start

Would love to do tbol (read all the East German research) but how in hell do you guys find it? Do you buy from a Chinese pharmacy? Make your own?

Need some advice for my first course of steroids Dbol, i am 18 weigh 10stone 4 pounds and have been training 3years, i have done all the research and that, just would like some advice on what mg to take of it and what i should use to pct, i was thinking clomid?

Top Bottom