Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Turanabol or Dianabol? Which do you prefer?

Oral Turanabol or Dianabol....Which do you prefer?

• Oral Turanabol

Votes: 44 64.7%
  • Dianabol

Votes: 24 35.3%

• Total voters
Sounds like tbol is exactly what im looking for to kickstart my next cycle. How long does it take to kick in?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

It really depends on what you're trying to do. Tbol is going to be better for a cycle that one is looking for less bloat and more clean gains, dbol would be better for more of an offseason bulk. Also price comes into play. Tbol is more expensive then dbol so one would need to weigh that out as well.

Now it's also important to note that dbol can absolutely be used while dieting down or in a cycle for lean gains, ones diet just needs to be adjusted accordingly. Arnold would always run dbol into his show and he looked phenomenal.

That's my two cents

It really depends on what you're trying to do. Tbol is going to be better for a cycle that one is looking for less bloat and more clean gains, dbol would be better for more of an offseason bulk. Also price comes into play. Tbol is more expensive then dbol so one would need to weigh that out as well.

Now it's also important to note that dbol can absolutely be used while dieting down or in a cycle for lean gains, ones diet just needs to be adjusted accordingly. Arnold would always run dbol into his show and he looked phenomenal.

That's my two cents

Thats exactly what im looking for. Slow clean gains to go along with a 500mg test e cycle. I prefer cycles where u dont blow up real fast just clean more dryer cycles and a lot of hard work. If its dryer more keepanle gains then the money is worth it

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

Today is my first day on my Test Cyp 500mg/week cycle, which im kick starting the first 4 weeks @ 30mg ED of DBOL. Tonight a half hour before the gym ill be taking the DBOl, Will have to let you know how i like it.

Ive asked around, everyone says to take 30mg-50mg ED. Whats everyones preferance?

I like them both. Dbol gives me an awesome, all round happy feeling. Quick (watery) strength...which leads to new muscle growth, and big potential for moonface and boobs.
Tbol worked nicely for me, and actually increased my libidio comparably to proviron. Also got nosebleeds on tbol (blood pressure was ok though). Decent strength, no moonface or gyno.
I still love dbol, love the dopamine brain thing that it does.

depends if you want that puffy water look, thats makes you look alot bigger on cycle or if you seek a drier lean gain look.

I hate these comparing 2 totally opposite look kind of steriod threads.. compare 2 that are known to give similar type of looks/results and it makes sense.

Top Bottom