Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Turanabol or Dianabol? Which do you prefer?

Oral Turanabol or Dianabol....Which do you prefer?

• Oral Turanabol

Votes: 44 64.7%
  • Dianabol

Votes: 24 35.3%

• Total voters
definitely just depends upon your goals... i have no doubt that dbol can enhance your strength like a motherfucker but for me, i just don't use anything that causes bloat or water retention... it has to be very minor in those areas for me to use it... im not saying that tbol is technically better but for my preference, i am gong to pick tbol 10 out 10 times...

Lol so true! My vote is for dbol. After two weeks of it I can't even snap my watch on. That makes me smile

Sent from my ADR6350 using EliteFitness
This kind of gain is definitely just you pumped full of water bro. That's not solid muscle mass in 2 weeks. It's really confusing and annoying to me that people even bother counting water weight as gains on cycle. When the gain is that "over night" ish chances are it's all water. Sorry this is just a huge pet peeve of mine. I'm not sure if you just like the water gain, or if you thought it was real muscle, but i just wanted to throw that out there :rolleyes: I can't imagine how many dudes out there are disappointed with roids because they lost all their water when they come off. Sorry for the rant guys :biggrin: just can't stand referring to water as gains!

Dbol does pack on a lot of overnight water, but on the other hand, swelling (at least in the muscles) is a good first step to building new muscle. I've tried em both, like em both and currently have both in the medicine cabinet.

But I personally think you can pack on 15-20 lbs on a cycle, then lose a little and maybe settle with a net gain of 10-15 lbs. When on a super dry cycle you might slave a way to come away with 5 lbs.

Didn't like Dbol much. A whole lot of water weight and made me feel like shit. Made significant strength gains tho. I'm looking foreword to a run with Tbol in the future.

This kind of gain is definitely just you pumped full of water bro. That's not solid muscle mass in 2 weeks. It's really confusing and annoying to me that people even bother counting water weight as gains on cycle. When the gain is that "over night" ish chances are it's all water. Sorry this is just a huge pet peeve of mine. I'm not sure if you just like the water gain, or if you thought it was real muscle, but i just wanted to throw that out there :rolleyes: I can't imagine how many dudes out there are disappointed with roids because they lost all their water when they come off. Sorry for the rant guys :biggrin: just can't stand referring to water as gains!

Can't agree more with this. Tbol gains were dry and plus the sudden water bulk from dbol (and its quick disappearance) makes it too obv that you're 'on'. I didn't expect all of that strength that tbol gave me either!

I second that dianabol is trash and youll keep nothing at the end. Maybe my source was ng or maybe i just didnt get that invincible feeling like from Beast. Idk

I'm def not a Dbol fan...I really think I got a bit of gyno from it

D Bol for me! I'm very close to 40, I'm a big guy anyway, I work as a scaffolder and have spent years powerlifting, clean. Yes d Bol gives water retention, which makes my joints feel better. I really take dbol to help in recovery to. Don't shoot me, just my preference.

Top Bottom