Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Turanabol

GangstaDogg

Helo. Im 21 years old, training for 6 years, 200 pounds.
My goal is gaining weight.

This would be my first ever cycle so I was thinking about something simple like Turanabol.
I would do a 6 week cycle, in pyramid .

WEEK 1: 20 mg/every day
WEEK 2: 40 mg/every day
WEEK 3: 60mg/day
WEEK 4: 60mg/day
WEEK 5: 40mg/day
WEEK 6: 20mg/day

Starting from day one I would run Tamoxifen 20mg and Proviron 25mg.
But I'm not sure how to combine these.
Someone told me to use Tamoxifen 20mg + Proviron 25mg every day.
And others told me to use Tamoxifen 20mg day 1, and Proviron 25mg day 2, then Tamoxifen again for day 3, Proviron 25mg day 4 and so on till the end of the cycle.
So which method would be better? I guess 20 mg Tamoxifen every day would be a bit too much.

For PCT I'd use Clomid for 4 weeks 50mg every day.
Also for liver protection: Liv 52.

And another thing is, I've heard about this supplement manufacturer called: Anabolic Xtreme.
Now they make two products that could also help me. So my question is should I use these too?
No 1. is called Trisorbagen and it's good to be used during a cycle. Trisorbagen by Anabolic Xtreme
would this help the absorption of the Turanabol?

No 2. is called Advanced PCT should I run this for 8 weeks after my cycle along with Clomid for 4 weeks? or just Clomid would be enough?

Anabolic Resources Advanced Pct 90 Capsules

I'd just stick with 40mg for the 6 weeks. There are some good sponsors on here who offer natural PCT products. I don't think something like HCG or Clomid will even be needed on a cycle like this since you are young, but Clomid can't hurt to have. I do not think Tamoxifen will be necessary unless the Tbol is really Dbol.

All in all, you should make some good gains on this cycle. Before starting any cycle though, write down your daily diet this way you can see where your weak points are. You need to eat right to get the gains.

I'm a hardgainer, I eat like a pig too but I still gain slowly. I'm 6ft 2".
I have 6-7 meals a day. Rice + chicken + vegetables, sometimes I swap the chicken with turkey or fish and instead of rice I eat boiled potato.
Multi Vitamins and 10g of C vitamin every day + supplements, proteins, mass gainers, even pre workout supps too.

The dealer has these yellow Turanabols and he also has Danabol DS (blue hearts) but I doubt he'd send me dbol instead of tbol.
What do you think about the Advanced PCT from Anabolic Xtreme? Should I juse use that? The thing is I'm from Romania and I can't really find anything good for PCT, only Clomid from the dealer or I can get this stuff from Anabolic Xtreme shipped from Hungary.

you will be fine bro........

get the AX products and run it with your clomid in PCT to be sure your natty test is up and running, never a sure thing you will recover in a bro science PCT.........always be ready.

tbol is pretty easy to get get man.........i believe orastan E was turanabol...........so you might not be getting what you are looking for if its a dealer. hell it could be b vitamins in a bottle labeled as turanabol.

best bet is to stick with OTC supps for now, no black market dealers is your best bet. you want to go through a company that has backed up its claims and you should buy from a licensed supplement store.

good luck man

with just tbol, which doesn't aromatize, there should be no need for nolva during the cycle. You only really need an anti-e if the stuff you are on aromatises, which increases your estrogen levels because some of the stuff is converted into estrogen.
Dbol, test, etc, are examples where anti-es would be necessary if you started having any symptoms (itchy, puffy, sensitive nipples for ex).

^ don't listen to this guy, always run a PCT. tbol is a derivative of test so it will shut u down.

I would up the dosage to 70-80mg but that's just me

Not to take up for someone that I dont know but I think he was just trying to say that the nolva isnt needed for ON cycle.. diff still need to PCT

Not to take up for someone that I dont know but I think he was just trying to say that the nolva isnt needed for ON cycle.. diff still need to PCT

Thanks bro. I would NEVER say "don't do PCT". I did mean ON cycle.

Top Bottom