Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Turanabol

StarkCorp

Quick question on Turanabol -

Have some British dragon 10mg tablets and they are a different color then what I am used to - sort of a silvery gray when all the previous times I have used they were a bright pink. Is this just a different batch? They still have the exact same markings and shape/size.

Thanks~

StarkCorp said:

Have some British dragon 10mg tablets and they are a different color then what I am used to - sort of a silvery gray when all the previous times I have used they were a bright pink. Is this just a different batch? They still have the exact same markings and shape/size.

Thanks~

what is the date on the pack--i have only used the pink ones but that was a long while ago

StarkCorp said:

Thanks~
yep that was the last batch they made i think

i have some ....they are good

StarkCorp said:

Thanks~

i got my stuff, and it has a different pink color to it. not what i expected, but the source is legit. i have heard sometimes old batches get out, but they are still good

Top Bottom