Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Turanabol

UFC22

Anyone have any experiences with Turanabol? I hear alot of people use this drug for extended amounts of time, such as powerlifters who supposedly use it all year around.

UFC22 said:
Anyone have any experiences with Turanabol? I hear alot of people use this drug for extended amounts of time, such as powerlifters who supposedly use it all year around.

I'll start my first cycle ever in 3 days. It will be turanabol 50mg ED 8 weeks and 50mg winstrol EOD. Or perhaps I'll do the winny ED last 4 weeks.. :s.
I'd rather stack it with anavar tho.

I want some! haha, It sounds like a fun drug which yields good results for slow steady gains.

I'm currently using Turanabol (only) 20mg ED and haven't seen many results. It's only the 14th day but the gains have been minimal (added ~5 lbs bodyweight & minimal strength gains).

smaretick said:
I'm currently using Turanabol (only) 20mg ED and haven't seen many results. It's only the 14th day but the gains have been minimal (added ~5 lbs bodyweight & minimal strength gains).

Smaretick keep us posted on results, i'm very interested

smaretick said:

perhaps 20mg ED is too little. :O

that's the conclusion I'm coming to...is it too late (after 14 days) to increase it? If so, would 40mg ED do it?

Last edited:
smaretick said:
that's the conclusion I'm coming to...is it too late (after 14 days) to increase it? If so, would 40mg ED do it?
Up it to 30mgs you said you gained 5lbs in 2 weeks thats not bad. How is your diet? I am ready to try it myself going to do 40mg's a day.

My diet has gotten better (more protein shakes) but still isn't optimal...ok...I'll up it to 30mg ED and work on my diet...thanks for the info... :)

Top Bottom