Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ttokkyo Definitive Log!!!

The_Eviscerator

Many people have complained about the efficacy of Ttokkyo products. Some say they are not working and others say they are awesome.

My brother had a lot of success with a Ttokkyo only cycle of D-bol (30 mg per day) and Deca (450 per week). His results were fantastic. He gained 25 pounds and his bench went from 365 to 425.

I would like to see people post their results of their Ttokkyo only cycles and if you have used other products with your Ttokkyo list that as well.

I would like to see, for the benefit of all of us, just how successful people have been using Ttokkyo.

I'm in the middle of an omna/ttokkyo eq/tt dbol. The dbol was a great jumpstart, i put on 12 lbs the first 2 weeks from it and strength went through the roof. I'm waiting for the EQ and the omna to kick in.

I didn't really care for the ttokkyo winny, but then again, I don't really care for winny.
Ttokkyo EQ is good though.
I'm on the deca now, so I'll know in a little while.

I am in week 3 of my cycle..

Ttokkyo Deca 300 mg every 6 days.
Ttokkyo Cyponate 200 mg every six days.
Ara-Test 200 mg. every six days.

I gained 12 pounds as of today. My bench went form 165 to 225. I have noticed my strength increase and I am experiencing minimal acne. My look is lean and I have hardly and water retention.

I've used the Ttokkyo EQ...loved it. Ttokkyo D-bol will be incorporated in my next cycle.

Last cycle and current cycle Ttokkyo Cyp at 800 - 1000mgs pw, Ttokkyo Eq at 600mgs pw. The last cycle I also used Ttokkyo Tren at 75 eod, when the vial ran out I switched to homebrew. This cycle I am going with the homebrew at 125 +/-, due to cost. The last cycle my weight went up 19lbs, of which I only lost 4lbs when I came off. Current cycle is just beginning the 2nd week and have gained 3lbs so far. Strength is also definitely going up. As a side note last cycle I used the tren / fina the last 6 weeks of the cycle. This cycle I am running it at the beginning, to get that immediate kick...
Also before these two cycles I have incorporated Ttokkyo products in my last 4 total cycles. Used winny tabs, tren, cyp, testanon, deca, eq, and d-bol. I have never been unhappy with any, with the exception of the testanon, I got some of the first batch and it hurt like a bitch (that has been fixed though)....

Top Bottom