Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TT Trembolona 75

joshbb1

Ok, this might be a stupid question, but this product is just Tren, right? Has anyone used this stuff, worth the money?

Yes it's just tren, i would stay away from TT right now. Just make your own, it's so easy! You will kick yourself in the ass once you find out you did all that worrying for nothing. I know I did;)

thanks...

thanks for the advice. Yeah, it's intimidating, no doubt. It's just that I would feel like I'm cooking up some fuckin meth or something, with the pellots and all. It seems like it would require a lab or something. I haven't been too happy w/ TT anyways, to tell you the truth!. I got the instructions, I'll look into it. Thanks - josh

make your own..it will be better than tokkyos..and by the way..tokkyos out of biz..so what your getting is probaly fake or older batch..all there shit sucks anyway

MaxIntense said:
Hey Terminator, do you know the price of qv tren in mex? anyone?

You know I was just there 4 days ago, and I got prices for QV enanthate, EQ, Denkall Var, and a few others but didn'teven bother asking about the tren (then again I have a good friend who makes it so I saw little reason to ask...)

have you ever told anyone you make your own steriod in your kitchen and inject it. anyone that ive told about it, think thats insane. not alot of people know about fina around here.

it does seem crazy to inject somethin that wasnt made in a 100% sterile enviorment, but ive made it before, and it does work great, and no infections.

Top Bottom