Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TSH related

heller190

Banned
So what happend is I took 2 pins of 500mg testereone enthate, one was before 4 days and the other was before 11 days. I also took 2 tablets of dianabol (20mg), And I started facing rapid-heartbeat problem, shortness of breath etc....

I decided to abort the cycle, but for the past few days the rapid heartbeat, shortness of breath kept coming so I went to the hospital did some heart/lung tests it all were fine, but they still want me to do a TSH.
Now how is that test done? blood work?
will it show my usage of steroid?

yes blood work

i'm not sure why you had a bad reaction.

1. maybe your gear is poison or you are having a really bad allergy from it
2. you are in such poor health, that the steroids pushed you over the edge. always make sure you are in top shape before using steroids.

this is a perfect example of a story that makes steroids look scary to people in the medical industry. "dude walks into the hospital on steroids with problems, hence steroids are BAD"

TSH is thyroid stimulating hormone so no they will not see steroid use. Steroids would be more LH, FSH, testosterone, estrogen to testosterone ratio, or just testing specifically for a steroid.

Check the blood requisition form they gave it. It will clearly show what they are testing. If they are just testing your thyroid, they will most likely just be checking TSH, T3 and T4. None of those tests will show you are using steroids.

So what happend is I took 2 pins of 500mg testereone enthate, one was before 4 days and the other was before 11 days. I also took 2 tablets of dianabol (20mg), And I started facing rapid-heartbeat problem, shortness of breath etc....

I decided to abort the cycle, but for the past few days the rapid heartbeat, shortness of breath kept coming so I went to the hospital did some heart/lung tests it all were fine, but they still want me to do a TSH.
Now how is that test done? blood work?
will it show my usage of steroid?

They just want to check your thyroid. There is nothing bad with that and steroids will not show up on that test.

Simply a little bit of blood to check whether the issues that you are having are related to thyroid.

Top Bottom