Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

trying a testosterone enanthate stack with equipoise

do nazimento

I got this stack for bulking and will be starting it in the upcoming weeks, I've asked previous steroid users about it and they say stacking this two , specially equipoise is worthless, they told me instead get some dbol and stack it with me test e for better results, what's your opinion in this guys?
thanks.

EQ is a GREAT steroid. Whoever told you that EQ is worthless needs to get their head checked. Test + EQ is probably my favourite offseason lean mass cycle. EQ will give you a really nice increase in vascularity and strength with very minimal water retention. You can read up on EQ more here -> http://www.evolutionary.org/equipoise-boldenone-undecylenate

EQ has a half life of 14 days so it makes the most sense to do a long and moderate cycle of EQ stacked with a long estered testosterone like test e or test cyp.

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Here's what I recommend:[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Weeks 1 - 16[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]testosterone 500mg/week
EQ 300-600mg/week[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]aromasin 12.5mg every other day[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/[/FONT]

It depends on the person and their goals. If you are a person that wants the scale to go up quickly and blow up with water weight dbol is what you want. Don't get me wrong, you will make good gains and get really strong on dbol but a lot of the weight gain is water. The side effects are also very real. With EQ, it aromatizes very slowly so you will not gain that water weight. The scale will move up slowly but the gains will be quality muscle.

I got this stack for bulking and will be starting it in the upcoming weeks, I've asked previous steroid users about it and they say stacking this two , specially equipoise is worthless, they told me instead get some dbol and stack it with me test e for better results, what's your opinion in this guys?
thanks.

I am currently running the same cycle w/one additional cmpd:
1. Test E 600mg/wk
2. Eq 600mg/wk
3. Deca 300mg/wk

This is the end of my first week and have not noticed any difference quite yet, which is obvious. My goal physique is to be lean, hard, dense. I do not like the bulky/bloated look even if I weigh more on the scale. From my research, I believe your cycle and mine will lead to this type of build, so if that is what you're looking for I think you picked the right cmpd's and dose.

I just started EQ at 500mg and Test Enanthate at 500mg. This is the most gear I've ever done. I normally don't even stack, I use one compound at a time. This is my first time with EQ so I don't know what to expect. My goal is to simply get leaner while getting stronger. When I get some extra cash I need to get some arimidex or aromasin.

Yes, an aromatase inhibitor is a must unless you want your circulating estrogen to steadily rise as the weeks progress on your cycle. You may not notice any sides as some individuals are nonresponders to elevated estrogen but believe me there will be a point when sides to begin to show as they will on everyone if the estrogen levels are too high.

Also, you will retain more water and have the angioedema look (facial water retention) and some peripheral edema (body water retention), which will cloud your gains and make you look puffy. Some folks don't mind bc they weigh more and fill out their clothes more, but believe me its best to be as healthy as possible when using gear.

Yes, an aromatase inhibitor is a must unless you want your circulating estrogen to steadily rise as the weeks progress on your cycle. You may not notice any sides as some individuals are nonresponders to elevated estrogen but believe me there will be a point when sides to begin to show as they will on everyone if the estrogen levels are too high.

Also, you will retain more water and have the angioedema look (facial water retention) and some peripheral edema (body water retention), which will cloud your gains and make you look puffy. Some folks don't mind bc they weigh more and fill out their clothes more, but believe me its best to be as healthy as possible when using gear.

I tend to get a fair amount of water bloat when doing high doses of test, by high doses, I'm talking about 500mg/ week, which is probably considered low by many people's standards. I've never used aromasin or arimidex, just nolvadex to keep the gyno away. I know EQ isn't supposed to aromatize but since I've never used it before, I want something on hand in case I bloat up.

i have moved to covington texas and have lost my old gear guy im needing some direction on a where to get some test e and squipoise my email is please contact me im having such a hard time getting real gear thank you

Top Bottom