Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trying tbol for the first time

VitaminBee

I was a member here about 4 years ago or so and its good to be back!

Planning my next cycle
60mg tbol ED weeks 1-6
150mg Tren Ace EOD weeks 1-9
150mg Test Prop EOD weeks 1-20

This is my first time using tbol but I hear is gives great pumps and steady gains. Once I'm done with my Test Prop I'll slide back to my TRT.

Running Prami alongside the Tren and arimidex on cycle but I don't get much side effects from estrogen and some liver support for the oral.

Any thoughts on the cycle? Thinking of EQ but never tried it.

Anyone tried MHN? I was thinking of that or tbol.

Overall, the cycle looks pretty good, especially considering the fact that you are on TRT. I was about to say that these are too many weeks on test, but then you said that you are on TRT, so everything looks good.

As for the ancillaries, I would rather recomend cabergoline for prolactin control - it is a milder alternative to prami. Also, aromasin would be a much better choice compared to arimidex in every single aspect, so you should rather opt for aromasin instead. Finally, Tbol is liver toxic, and so is trenbolone to a certain extent, so you need to use some good liver supporting supplement. My personal recommendation would be N2Guard - it has a very complete list of ingredients, and now with the new formula it also features TUDCA. Sincerely, I don't know if there is any liver supporting supplement that could match N2Guard in terms of effectiveness.

Regarding EQ, I really don't think it is worth mixing together with trenbolone, especially on a cycle with such short esterd compounds. Better leave it for another ocassion.

Finally, make sure to be running a proper PCT, such as the perfect PCT - http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/ . You never want to cut corners with PCT, since it will determine how well you will get recovered, and how much of the gains you will be able to keep.

Thanks man! I tried N2Guard before with Winstrol (nasty stuff) and it kept my bloods in check.

I won't use the EQ this time, probably save it for this winter, thanks for the advice.

I've used Prami before with tren and it worked pretty well but I may look into caber.

I might cut 5 weeks or so off the test and instead run 200mg EOD, not sure though

Your cycle looks really laid out and well planned out.

I would add a liver aid to your cycle when using the tbol. I really like the product N2guard from n2bm.com.

Do some research on TUDCA. It is by far the best liver aid supplement on the market today. N2guard contains a full dosage of TUDCA per serving.

I was a member here about 4 years ago or so and its good to be back!

Planning my next cycle
60mg tbol ED weeks 1-6
150mg Tren Ace EOD weeks 1-9
150mg Test Prop EOD weeks 1-20

This is my first time using tbol but I hear is gives great pumps and steady gains. Once I'm done with my Test Prop I'll slide back to my TRT.

Running Prami alongside the Tren and arimidex on cycle but I don't get much side effects from estrogen and some liver support for the oral.

Any thoughts on the cycle? Thinking of EQ but never tried it.

Anyone tried MHN? I was thinking of that or tbol.

The only thing I can add is - keep your diet on point together with hardcore workouts and this cycle should give you incredible gains

Everything looks really good to me. I personally love tbol. You get nice strength gains and pumps without the bloat side effects that dbol gives.

Everything looks really good to me. I personally love tbol. You get nice strength gains and pumps without the bloat side effects that dbol gives.

That's what I'm hearing. I've done dbol and A bombs and didn't care for either of them. I felt squishy but the strength gains were good. 60mg tbol is on the higher side from what I hear but people are saying the sides are mild

Top Bottom