Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

trying to look good?,get strong f/sports?be a freak? These drugs for these purposes:

Horny

Here is the drugs that I think people should use if they have the following goals.

look good:

primo
winstrol
anavar
testsoterone <500mg +antiestrogens
clenbuterol
GH <4iu per day
proviron
arimdex, nolva,clomid

strong and big for sports:

halo
trenbolone acetate
primo
testosterone
anadrol
dbol,ref
eq
deca
arimidex,nolva,clomid
GH
insulin

mass monster ripped freak:

trenbolone acetate
masteron
winstrol
testosterone
anadrol
dbol,ref
eq
deca
arimidex,nolva,clomidclenbuterol
DNP
GH
thyroid
insulin

What do you all think?

I think you're oversimplifying. Many AAS could give you different results depending on dosage, stack, diet, genetics, training, rest, etc.

Sure, we know different drugs have different properties, but I find it a bit disturbing the myths that grow up around some drugs as if they were all so specific in their effects.

There seems to be some legend amongst new users that "primo" is this nicey-nice little steroid that is good for beginners, and test is oh so harsh, and then you have winny which is often portrayed as this nicey-nicey little cutting drug that will give you nice veins and help you run fast. (Maybe true, but having these cute little stories about drugs is like stamping cute little hearts on ecstasy pills - oh, yeah, I like the ones with the hearts - isn't it nice that it's all so cute to take really harsh chemicals.)

You list a lot of drugs there and I'm sure some are better for cutting.

Some like halotestin can't and won't be used by any but a fringe of users seeking a specific result. But the question is - is this even the best drug for that result. Maybe 2 grams of test plus a bunch of stimulants would be better.

Agree with the general idea of understanding the properties of drugs, but pigeonholing them like this is kind of like armchair expert stuff.

I mean, you can't even get people on this board to agree on what deca or EQ are good for.

Some guys have used A-bombs for cutting.

And the bottom line is, your mild drugs or cutting drugs are often a lot harsher than you think, leading punk kids into the dangerous misconception that they are on a "safe" cycle when maybe they should not be on a cycle at all.

And just one example of something in your list that puzzles me - why won't deca make you "look good"? I am pretty sure I know a guy who did deca only cycles, and he looks better than me or most anyone I know.

Most AAS cause a growth in lean muscle &/or have an anticatabolic effect, they just do it in different degrees with different sides and by different chemical pathways. Ergo all AAS can be used to "look good," to "get strong and big for sports," or "to be a muscle monster freak."

With the possible exception of short acting aggression drugs like halo or methyltest, which would probably be best used for short term results not long term body composition changes.

Now there may be some things some drugs can't do. I don't know anyone who can become a muscle monster freak on winny or anavar alone, though I would love to see someone try (Fonz?). No doubt the reason some drugs are preferred is because they produce more results with fewer sides, and no doubt the reason stacking is done is because the drugs metabolize through different pathways, and no doubt the reason many people choose 8-12 week cycles hitting the "receptors" with several different drugs is that they believe that they must maximize results before they "come off"

But there seem to be so many variables and choices involved, people who stereotype these drugs into different "kinds" are just trying to paint a pretty picture when you are in fact dealing with some pretty complicated pharmacology.

You tell me - is salad oil good for bulking, cutting, winning a bikini contest, or doing well in sports. Obviously, it depends on how much you're using and everything else you're eating with it. And your genetics. And... and... and...

and one final question. Not to be anti-steroid at all, since I plan to be on a couple of cycles a year from now on for the indefinite future, but what made you choose this way of listing them as opposed to -

- which drugs will blow out your liver if used for too long:

- which drugs are harsh to the hairline

- which drugs can only be obtained from underground labs and/or must be made with time consuming kits or mixed together oneself

- which drugs cost too damn much

- which drugs are the worst culprits for gyno when not used with antiestrogens

- which drugs cause the most water retention

- which drugs will make you fail a drug test long after taking them

etc etc

to understand the good, you also have to understand the bad. weighing both together and all kinds of other personal factors ultimately leads to one's personal decision as to what to use for what purpose... and even then there is no guarantee that this drug will do x thing to your own body until you try this drug for 8 weeks...

My 2c... I'm probably writing too much b/c on top of EQ, test, nolva, and the depression from cessation of dbol, I took reactine for allergies... and I think I may have "reactine dick" :confused:

Hoss, obviously you have never played college football.... If you try to make it through a Div.1A college football practice on a cycle of Dbol, test or Adrol then you will be so water logged, swollen and stiff you will lock up half way through bag drills. This would apply for any sport where running, quickness and agility is involved. Eq and winni, anavar would be better suited to enhance your performance as you you wont be stiff and swollen from water retention.

Top Bottom