Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trying for kids + Trying for Muscles (again)

digitizedsoul

All -

With much help from these forums and a lot of you I have done two cycles in my past. One was minor and short (test & winny) the other was a full 12 weeks of sust, winny, eq and some heavy PCT..

I had great results from all this last year especially in the summer. I was at my peak when I got married in July and honeymooned. Pictures were great, everything I wanted I had achieved (good pics for the rest of my life).

Since July I haven't touched the gym unfortuantly. Bla bla bla new wife buying a house new job I know excuses but all there non the less.

I am going to start back and I know that within 30-60 days I will be craving the need for more and I know that I can't even consider that method if we are trying to concieve. Obviously any horomonal changes and natty test level changes are going to destroy any possibility.

My question is that what types of other compounds exist now that provide good results but aren't influential on those factors?

Things like GH and IGF-1. I am extremely unfamiliar with these or their use and I am curious to know more.

Also if I am way out of my league here and need to be corrected (What? You can do roids and knock up a *#*tch, I did!) then tell me that too.

And try to keep flaming me to a minimum. I'm not a newbie entirely and I will be putting in my time before approaching these avenues but I want to get prepared.

I look terrible :(

Diet and Cardio. This will achieve all your goals. Or you can just keep looking at those pics when you were in shape.

Plenty of guys have had kids whilst on cycle, don't worry about it. Stay away form deca though, Trying for a kid is stressfull enough, you don't need deca-dick too.

Ok so "plenty" of guys have concieved while On?

This is THE first time i've heard that. I would love to hear more does anyone else have input?

Side note, first day back. Chest / Bi's. I almost want to complain about how sore I am, but I think i'd rather complain about how 225 for 5x5 turned into 185 for 3x5......

bro, i concieved 3 times on and one ofthem was tren e at 600mg/wk. dont worry about that shit unless you have a low sperm count prior to cycling.....

Wow see I did not know that. I thought for sure it almost nulled your chances.

Whats with this "the roid store" banner I keep seeing on this site? Is it some kind of joke?

Clomid, hcg, zinc, vit c and switch to boxers and you will always be good to go. Younger the girl, the more eggs, so that helps too.

Hmm well there is problem No.1

Never seemed to know anyone that had hcg... apparently they are non believers in it ?

Personally I think thats stupid but doesn't matter since beggers can't be choosers

Top Bottom