Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trying to gain hard!

cortlandsutton

[FONT=&quot]I'm using lots of chicken and tuna and whey protien to eat about 250gs of protien a day. I'm getting enough protien and enough carbs but I am a serious hard gainer and I'm not really seeing the results I want. I'm wondering what healthy foods are packed with useful calories. I think I am going to try eating more steak and eggs but I'm having trouble bulking up. BTW, I drink ProLabs N-large, its a good weight gainer but I need to get some serious calories from some real food. Whats good for this?[/FONT]

Are you tracking all the real food you're eating. Figure out exactly what your intake is using an app like myfitnesspal and then increase your intake of clean whole foods like chicken breast, complex carbs like brown rice etc. until you see progress

an effficient body does not need boatloads of calories and protein to function. an inneficent body can get tons of protein and tons of calories and struggle to absorb anything. there are people out there with absorption issues who eat 6500 calories a day and STILL LOSE WEIGHT

so the first thing you should do is stop eating more and more food. and stop counting your macros. that is what is fucking you up. until you figure this out you will continue to go nowhere.

Top Bottom