Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trying to dial things in!

marriedmen99

[FONT=&quot]Hello everyone, I've learned an amazing amount from the members here. Straightforward no BS info, enough so I finally decided to run my first cycle. Stats. 41 yo. 5'9" 189 pre cycle 229 now. I'm 6 weeks into my cycle 500mg Test E / 400mg Mast E per week. I haven't run an AI consistently just .25 aromasin now and then if I feel any weirdness around the nipples. I eat clean. Oatmeal, chicken breast , tuna, lots of water, I do take 1/4 serving ON Serious Mass in the morning pre workout as it's hard to eat at 4 am. But I am getting fat. My strength is way up, 40 lbs in bench, arms up 3/4". I'm pleased with the size I've gained as I've filled out all over. I have just about cut out all cardio except 5 mins on stairs as a warm up. What am I doing wrong? Too much carbs? Not enough cardio? Or is this just part of the bulking process and I should quit whining? I feel like I'm doing things 75-80% right, hopefully you guys can help me dial things in for my last 4 weeks.[/FONT]

You would need bloodwork to know for sure, but there may be a few things here. You are probably holding a lot of water from the test aromatizing and not taking an AI eod, and that's going to make you puffy and hold more weight than just the actual muscle gains. You shouldn't be letting your cardio fall to the wayside. It's important you keep that up both on and off cycle. If your are getting noticeably fatter, your diet is certainly off, and you need to reevaluate your total caloric intake and macros (I skew towards more protein on cycle personally). On a bulk cycle, you do want to eat more to allow for muscle growth, and it's not uncommon to add a bit of fat across the length of the cycle, burned it's a lot, fix your diet. Finally, masteron is not a bulking compound at all. Unless you were very lean to start, you won't get much from it as it is a finishing compound used for hardening and drying before a shoot or competition.

you havent run an ai consistently on 500 mg of test and you are claiming to have gained 40 lbs in 6 weeks not to mention with masteron, which is a pure aesthetic and likely wont add any size at all... id say you are doing plenty wrong... you said you are getting fat but in the same sentence, you say you have cut basically all cardio out and yet you cant figure out why you are gaining so much weight? not to mention you say you have not used an ai consistently whatsoever... i mean, im ready to bang my head on my desk over and over and over again... you go back and read this and you tell me again that you feel like you are doing most of this right and if you HONESTLY cant see the issues here, then there is a huge problem beyond you gaining way too much way too fast

you havent run an ai consistently on 500 mg of test and you are claiming to have gained 40 lbs in 6 weeks not to mention with masteron, which is a pure aesthetic and likely wont add any size at all... id say you are doing plenty wrong... you said you are getting fat but in the same sentence, you say you have cut basically all cardio out and yet you cant figure out why you are gaining so much weight? not to mention you say you have not used an ai consistently whatsoever... i mean, im ready to bang my head on my desk over and over and over again... you go back and read this and you tell me again that you feel like you are doing most of this right and if you HONESTLY cant see the issues here, then there is a huge problem beyond you gaining way too much way too fast

I'm with Dylan. Where do I start? I'll pick one:

Use an AI properly

you are gaining a lot of water and fat for the reasons stated above + you need to skip breakfast. there is no reason why you need to eat at 4am, that is buffoonery, especially taking a protein shake or weight gainer. your insulin levels are staying high 20 hours a day so of course you will gain fat.. you should be fasting 20 hours a day, not eating. read up on intermittent fasting, check out my Ebook or listen to our podcasts over at evolutionary.org where we talk about it

Top Bottom